Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 2:12pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Given that the account was started on 11-11, you're probably right.
    It doesn't really matter unless the guy does something besides act pissed off at you.

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 4:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wanted to say I was searching for my friend Paul Thomas's website to his awesome MMA School in Katy just to drool and this trivial dribble appeared.

I don’t know if that was Paul who posted here recently but I can say that I have known Paul since he was a teenager eating cheerios on the couch watching cartoons. We tested for our freaking blue belts in karate together under Larry Lunn. We trained together at Karl Geis's dojo and I have been twisted around by him in all of his BJJ schools.
    It very well may have been him that came here to clear up the rank issue. Why do I say that because number one if you know Paul you know he is confidant he can back it up that is not being cocky its absents of false modesty and number two he very well may have misspelled Sensei' name because Paul has dyslexia. I have a Judo black belt from Sensei Geis and know allot of other guys who also know Paul it is true Sensei promoted him to 6th dan and I don’t know of anyone who has a problem with that who knows it, outside of the detractors who have posted here who have a problem with it. Paul is what he is and I am one of the guys he knows he can call if he ever needs to go to the mattress.

Paul is like a brother I am sure this whole thread is very embarrassing to him an Deanna.

And to answer one of your proof questions Duck of Death, if I remember correctly I was told by my BJJ teacher Paul Thomas that Pedro came to Houston to attend school at a local university.
    He was only here temporarily and he was teaching out of Tim Moussels school and Eric Williams and Alvis Solis where also training there at the time.
    That was the first BJJ School in Houston.
    Last edited by Big-Mac; 2/29/2008 4:13pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2008 2:25pm

Style: MMA,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

pedro for president

i wish big-mac hadn't answered the pedro questions. but i can give greater insight to his origin...
    1. pedro came here to go to law school, at u of h!
    2. last i heard, pedro was a lawyer!!! but i haven't kept up with the dude.
    3. and i can't remember what the last quetion was...
    and i would like to add, thanks you big-mac, for getting my back. but did you have to tell everyone that the real paul thomas is dyslexic?
    furthermore anyone who knows paul thomas, is familiar with bomastic language. if anything, challengeing people to meet him in his octagon, proves that thefirstgringo is paul thomas. but i changed my name cause i forgot my password. lastly that person claiming to be paul's wife is an imposter. he is actually a 45 year old man who has been stalking me for the last 6 years.

Posted On:
    3/15/2008 12:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRINGO1
    3. and i can't remember what the last quetion was...
    From whom did Pedro receive his BJJ BB?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2009 1:19pm

Style: MMA,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

i am he

roberto traven

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 11:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Mac View Post
    I just wanted to say I was searching for my friend Paul Thomas's website to his awesome MMA School in Katy just to drool and this trivial dribble appeared.
    Well look at that website now:

http://katyjiujitsu.com/Houston-Mixe...structors.html

Paul Thomas is no longer listed as an instructor. What's up with that? Since you know him so well, maybe you can find out and report back to us. By the way, is he still with Deanna?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 11:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so you guys know (and it's probably been mentioned before, but only read through like 7 pages of all this ****--and yes, I know--the thread is REALLY OLD), some of the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu schools award a green belt---it falls between white and blue. Check out the Nova Uniao guys for one (under Robson Moura--who is certainly legit in anybody's eyes as far as BJJ goes). They award green belts in BJJ for adults.

Here's the webpage:

http://robsonmoura.com/index.php?opt...d=14&Itemid=22

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 11:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That issue was settled in the thread--it turned out that the BJJ school was using the children's belt ranks for adults as well as children.

Posted On:
    7/19/2010 1:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckofDeath View Post
    Well look at that website now:

http://katyjiujitsu.com/Houston-Mixe...structors.html

Paul Thomas is no longer listed as an instructor. What's up with that? Since you know him so well, maybe you can find out and report back to us. By the way, is he still with Deanna?
    Well? My spider sense is really tingling over this. I'm going to see if any of my little helpers can find out anything...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2010 4:21am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skeletor View Post

I think that the American Top team also gives out green belts before blue belts to adults.
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast