Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Calisthenics routine

Here is my calisthenics routine:

3xsets of 40-45 pushups
    3xsets of 10 bridges
    3xsets of oblique curls

I try to do it every day I'm not at the gym.

Anyone wanna critique? AthleticGirl? JKDChick? Asia?
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    5/31/2005 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd throw in some bodyweight squats too. You ever read Combat Conditioning Just do the Royal Court and throw some ab exercises in there, you'll be golden.

U.S. Army (Reserve)

Posted On:
    5/31/2005 4:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might want to consider throwing in pull-ups/dips (plus the squats already mentioned). Good general routine.

The only other tweak I'd consider adding is a pyramid routine, using all the exercises at each level of the pyramid; rest occurs between steps of the pyramid. The one I used was a 1-10-1 pyramid; x4 pushups, x6 situps, x1 pullups, x4 squats, x2 dips. You go in sequence from 1 to 10 and then back down from the top. The multiplication thingie means that (say at level 2) you'd do 8 pushups, 12 situps, 2 pullups, 8 squats, and 4 dips. You see where this is going. Total routine takes about an hour, if you're really cruising.

If you ever want to go psychotic, grab Stew Smith's 12 Weeks to BUD/S. The most insane 12 week program using BWE I've yet to try.
    Sgt. Shenault: "They shoot-in'! They shoot-in'!"
    Moi: *removes headphones* "So shoot back." *replaces headphones*

Hanging out with small groups of scared, well-armed young men without responsible adult supervision since 1999.