Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:53am

Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I wish I had ESL as an excuse.

yes English is my first language buy dyslexia will always be my first love. No I was not burned by any bullshido school. I was like all of you little bullshido buddies I wanted to know the true path not be a fool to all the mcdojo crap out there. But one rainy hang over day as I was kneeling before my great white god of flush it hit me, no not the seat..well the seat did hit me that morning but that is not the point. Every thing in martial arts must have merit to someone or it would not exist. So if every thing out there has merit to someone then are they the fools for being tricked into it or am I for being tricked by my own ego into not trying to find the good no matter how small in all thing martial arts even if it did not fit into my standers or what I felt was morally right. Since I was the guy trying to brush the puke taste out his mouth before work I was leaning towards me being the fool. Also if I was going to exept that everything has merit then the reverce must be true anything no matter how good is worthless to someone so nothing in martial arts is all that.
    I have for a long time heard about bullshido & all things internet ninja like but would just shut it out thinking it was a bunch of book worm bad asses showing off there mad research skills. But the other day I got bord downloading videos of your mom & wanted to see how Archie & the hole gun-fu fun time gang was doing & run into this thread on Archie. So I was fine hearing about all the bullshido crap because I don't know any of you or who you are attacking for the most part. But when I see you go for a guy that is not trying to get rich off what he is doing I a sound martial artest for the most part & cares honestly caries for everyone he meets because he may or may not have faked his past is the real bull hear guys. Oh, on the subject of critial thinking I have herd a lot of theories about how this archie guy is lieing but no proof so after all at the end of the day non of you can disprove his claim anymore then he can prove it. So all you ass munches did was to drag some guy you don't knows name through the mud without anything to back it up. Then when I get up to try to get you all to look past the bad & get to know the good that is Archie all you have is to point out my weak ass Engish in hopes that humiliating me would make my point that you all need to spend more time & effort into looking for the good in all things if you hope to ever be good poeple.

Yes, I am hoping to make it to budokan but I will not know untell the last minute it all depends on what Donni & Nova are up for. I was hopeing to get nova out to meet everyone. If I don't make it good luck & remember keep our ass under your head.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:07am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can someone explain why it has to do with money? Every person that defends a liar always comes back to "but he isn't in it for the money."

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 5:29am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erik_mccray View Post
    Oh, on the subject of critial thinking I have herd a lot of theories about how this archie guy is lieing but no proof so after all at the end of the day non of you can disprove his claim anymore then he can prove it.
    I have a 100th dan in traditional okinawan kempjudojitsu.

If you can't disprove it, it must be the truth.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

Proof is easy, everyone takes pictures.

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 6:36am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Can someone explain why it has to do with money? Every person that defends a liar always comes back to "but he isn't in it for the money."
    I can do this one.

Because thats what they told them.

"I'm not in this for the money"

ah, must be valid then....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 9:04am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Because there is a lack of a better argument or coherence, like I don't know, evidence.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 11:48am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617