Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2005 3:19am

Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Grandmaster Archibeque's Animal Gun Fu

I did a search under this guy's name but nothing came back, so I'm guessing this might not've been posted before. If it has, feel free to bin this thread and/or bump the previous one up if necessary. Anyway, on wiht the linkage.

http://www.gmagunfu.com/

Some pertinent points -

* He teaches 'Cock' and 'Swallow' style, oh, and Emu style as well. I guess Gun Fu must be a partly Australasian style. Kanga Ryu perhaps? :razz:

* The quotes section has some...interesting gems

* I'm sure some of the stuff in the Photo Gallery is prime pickings for the Pics of Disaster threads.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2005 3:23am

Style: Alien Cosmic Chi Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks just like every other wanna be gong fu school, like crappy Kempo. Look at the swords on their belts, rofl.

Professional Swede

Posted On:
    5/25/2005 3:39am

Style: Sandbagged BJJ white belt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man, check out the sections with "Sayings of the master":

“You must control the Man!”
    “In the streets there are no rules!”
    “Your dragon is here!”
    “One, one, one, one, one! Don’t stop!

You need to flow like water.”
    I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
    -Phil Elmore

Loving Father

Posted On:
    5/25/2005 3:51am

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isidro Archibeque?
    Japanese-Spanish? This dude is Filipino.
    And, he learned Chinese ma in a temple in Japan?
    Hmmm. . .
    :sleepy4:
    `~/

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    5/25/2005 3:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Put it this way.

I wouldn't train there. Not calling it a mcdojo and not saying the guy cannot fight - but I would not train there.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2006 4:33pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My first post......
    I primarily joined to get this straight.

I myself have trained under Grandmaster Archibeque. SINCE he is retired, You are all looking at another school that is set up by one of his students. That particular instructor is a Sixth Degree in the Archibeque system. You are looking at BEGINNING students doing some pictures. I don't think the fat guy even goes there anymore.

You all are so stupid to just go and judge him by a website that is not even in his studio. These people are only paying homage.

He is a TRUE Grandmaster. Haven't you idiots realized that there are buddhist temples all over the world? Probably not. Just like a Chinese Buddhist temple, there is a Korean buddhist temple and a Japanese buddhist temple.

Grandmaster trained at a Japanese buddhist temple. He is Mexican by the way. He learned from the masters there the Japanese version of Iron Palm Gun-fu. Not the Chinese method. That means he can no longer write with his hand. It was broken over and over to build the calcium deposits and make a huge callus inside his fist.

To get a black belt, you have to jog five miles. Then you come back and show your technique. This includes, one step and two step sparring, weapons knowledge, including for home and street defense, weapons sparring, (yes you get hit by sticks for real) then fighting for real against one, then two, then three, then four black belts. No mortal or permanent damage strikes/blows that is it. You then (yes after you literally get the crap kicked, punched, and beaten out of you) have to show chi knowledge. First breaking, that is the easy part. 4 bricks. You then get to pick up a 150 lb shield, hold it out as far as you can and walk down two 10' 2x4 (narrow end up tied on with bailing twine to pvc 1 foot off the ground) and up and down an A frame 8 foot ladder, without dropping the shield or falling off anything.

This is a six hour test.

He has unbelievable breaking technique and will do it right in front of you, no questions asked. He will grab a softball sized river rock and powder it, not break it, but powder it, and he will let you pull it out of the river. He punches right through 2 inch plywood. Not breaks it, but punches through it. He breaks 12 bricks and the bottom one splits first, then shoots up the bricks like a lightning strike. I saw it, and he has pictures too. He can really do the Dim Mac. No Bullshido. You think I am lying? Story time little boys and girls.

I was at a National Qualifier tournament. I was a green belt fighting in the brown belt division. I was in the championship round when me and my oponent had to go to overtime. A mix of politics and shame made this happen. How can a lowly green belt fight to the championship round and still be the winner over a brown belt? I had to prove it..........I won..........but.........I was out of chi. This is how I met Grandmaster.

I was having a small asthma attack when this short little mexican guy stood me up, did a soft crane strike on my sternum, and filled me up with chi. I was able to take a deep breath as what felt like warm water went over and inside of me. I was like a new person. He said, "That was a good fight, I could tell you ran out of chi in the end, so I gave you more." I was like, "Huh"? but I did not question what he said. I FELT BETTER, like a new person. He said, "You are strong, you should come to my class." I did.

That one man changed my life. He made me learn how much there is to learn in all the martial arts. He makes you bow to all the major flags for martial arts. He showed the mysteries and the truth that there is, and will be only one you, and that is what makes you special.

This Grandmaster IS one of the great grandmaster of this era. How dare any of you put him up in the bullshido forum. I am so sad that those crappy pix of fat beginner students and others that are obviously not his black belts (except for a couple) got posted, especially when they are not even in his school.

And as far as the quotes. Coming from a guy who has himself taped, on an old video camera, him fighting with THE Bruce Lee (Archie lost by the way, and the tape is real.... or I could be a liar....hmmm) I would listen. But, you do not know the man, and you have not heard any of his knowledge, except a couple of quotes. Why not be like the water anyway? Who hasn't heard that. And whoever disagrees really does not know what they are talking about....Noobs.

And the styles. I bet when the Shao-Lin made them up, they were silly. Well, until you see the Cock, or the Emu, or the Bear, or the Bee (a personal favorite, and no, you don't buzz around like a stupid bee either) then shut your mouth. An emu, or an ostrich kicks like hell. The cock? Try grabbing on to one and then put it near your face (like most people for some reason do) and watch what the wings, and the feet do to you. Your face will be ugly just like if I used the Cock on you!

You do not have to be Chinese to learn animal style. Karate Kid made the Crane famous remember? You judgemental, non-opened minded, and lack of education martial artists should not post. As far as the fair and open minded go for it, because us serious students have a lot to learn.

A black belt is just the beginning. Grandmaster Archibeque is a real 10th degree grandmaster, and I have personally seen six different black belts he holds. He still tells you that he is learning everday, because martial arts changes, yet remains the same everday. Hopefully I can find some cool videos of him when he is breaking some stuff. He puts his arm on fire for like 10 seconds and then does a breaking technique, with bricks.

Don't judge this great and wonderful man like this. He has changed many lives for the better. If you all have the balls to visit him in Tumwater, Washington, USA, he will tell you a great story or two. Good luck on him showing you something, but he doesn't need to. You get enough just talking to him.....if you can get past his mexican accent.

Posted On:
    6/17/2006 4:45pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDeHasting
    My first post......

I myself have trained under Grandmaster Archibeque. SINCE he is retired, You are all looking at another school that is set up by one of his students. That particular instructor is a Sixth Degree in the Archibeque system. You are looking at BEGINNING students doing some pictures. I don't think the fat guy even goes there anymore.

You all are so stupid to just go and judge him by a website that is not even in his studio. These people are only paying homage.

He is a TRUE Grandmaster. Haven't you idiots realized that there are buddhist temples all over the world? Probably not. Just like a Chinese Buddhist temple, there is a Korean buddhist temple and a Japanese buddhist temple.

Grandmaster trained at a Japanese buddhist temple. He is Mexican by the way. He learned from the masters there the Japanese version of Iron Palm Gun-fu. Not the Chinese method. That means he can no longer write with his hand. It was broken over and over to build the calcium deposits and make a huge callus inside his fist.

To get a black belt, you have to jog five miles. Then you come back and show your technique. This includes, one step and two step sparring, weapons knowledge, including for home and street defense, weapons sparring, (yes you get hit by sticks for real) then fighting for real against one, then two, then three, then four black belts. No mortal or permanent damage strikes/blows that is it. You then (yes after you literally get the crap kicked, punched, and beaten out of you) have to show chi knowledge. First breaking, that is the easy part. 4 bricks. You then get to pick up a 150 lb shield, hold it out as far as you can and walk down two 10' 2x4 (narrow end up tied on with bailing twine to pvc 1 foot off the ground) and up and down an A frame 8 foot ladder, without dropping the shield or falling off anything.

This is a six hour test.

He has unbelievable breaking technique and will do it right in front of you, no questions asked. He will grab a softball sized river rock and powder it, not break it, but powder it, and he will let you pull it out of the river. He punches right through 2 inch plywood. Not breaks it, but punches through it. He breaks 12 bricks and the bottom one splits first, then shoots up the bricks like a lightning strike. I saw it, and he has pictures too. He can really do the Dim Mac. No Bullshido. You think I am lying? Story time little boys and girls.

I was at a National Qualifier tournament. I was a green belt fighting in the brown belt division. I was in the championship round when me and my oponent had to go to overtime. A mix of politics and shame made this happen. How can a lowly green belt fight to the championship round and still be the winner over a brown belt? I had to prove it..........I won..........but.........I was out of chi. This is how I met Grandmaster.

I was having a small asthma attack when this short little mexican guy stood me up, did a soft crane strike on my sternum, and filled me up with chi. I was able to take a deep breath as what felt like warm water went over and inside of me. I was like a new person. He said, "That was a good fight, I could tell you ran out of chi in the end, so I gave you more." I was like, "Huh"? but I did not question what he said. I FELT BETTER, like a new person. He said, "You are strong, you should come to my class." I did.

That one man changed my life. He made me learn how much there is to learn in all the martial arts. He makes you bow to all the major flags for martial arts. He showed the mysteries and the truth that there is, and will be only one you, and that is what makes you special.

This Grandmaster IS one of the great grandmaster of this era. How dare any of you put him up in the bullshido forum. I am so sad that those crappy pix of fat beginner students and others that are obviously not his black belts (except for a couple) got posted, especially when they are not even in his school.

And as far as the quotes. Coming from a guy who has himself taped, on an old video camera, him fighting with THE Bruce Lee (Archie lost by the way, and the tape is real.... or I could be a liar....hmmm) I would listen. But, you do not know the man, and you have not heard any of his knowledge, except a couple of quotes. Why not be like the water anyway? Who hasn't heard that. And whoever disagrees really does not know what they are talking about....Noobs.

And the styles. I bet when the Shao-Lin made them up, they were silly. Well, until you see the Cock, or the Emu, or the Bear, or the Bee (a personal favorite, and no, you don't buzz around like a stupid bee either) then shut your mouth. An emu, or an ostrich kicks like hell. The cock? Try grabbing on to one and then put it near your face (like most people for some reason do) and watch what the wings, and the feet do to you. Your face will be ugly just like if I used the Cock on you!

You do not have to be Chinese to learn animal style. Karate Kid made the Crane famous remember? You judgemental, non-opened minded, and lack of education martial artists should not post. As far as the fair and open minded go for it, because us serious students have a lot to learn.

A black belt is just the beginning. Grandmaster Archibeque is a real 10th degree grandmaster, and I have personally seen six different black belts he holds. He still tells you that he is learning everday, because martial arts changes, yet remains the same everday. Hopefully I can find some cool videos of him when he is breaking some stuff. He puts his arm on fire for like 10 seconds and then does a breaking technique, with bricks.

Don't judge this great and wonderful man like this. He has changed many lives for the better. If you all have the balls to visit him in Tumwater, Washington, USA, he will tell you a great story or two. Good luck on him showing you something, but he doesn't need to. You get enough just talking to him.....if you can get past his mexican accent.

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

First of all, I have done chinese Iron palm for 11 years and can still play the banjo. If you do something that breaks your hand over and over...one might say RETARD.

Powders rocks...really? I assume you can do this so lets post a vid please.

Tricks, illusions, tomfollery. get to talk with him? Jim jones changed lives too...by talking. This is Bullshido. We don't like talking...we like doing unto others.

There is so much retarded ninja-esk **** in your post Even I am really speachles and don't know where to start. I think i just threw up in my mouth.

National tournament qualifyer? Point fighting? or reall fighting. Dude go home.

I guess your he's old aurgument is how all the truly great masters keep up the mystic. My kung-fu grandmaster is in his 60's and he will still beat peoples asses.

I am now experianceing reall pain. thank you **** tard.
    Last edited by wagamichi; 6/17/2006 4:50pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2006 4:54pm

Style: KARATE/KICK BOXING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I`m sorry but apart from everything i`ve just read being complete and utter bollocks, the comments on the "cock" style are just too much.

Posted On:
    6/17/2006 4:59pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't stop now. I think this is thi is the most luniticarian thing I have ever seen on Bullshido. I hope you are a troll starting ****....but I dont think so. Please commit ritual suicide. Do the right thing.

Heel Hook Hunter

Posted On:
    6/17/2006 5:05pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: Jiu Jitsu | Knife

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDeHasting
    My first post......

This is a six hour test.

Shut the **** up and kill yourself :seppuku:
Page 1 of 17 1 234511 ... LastLast