Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ed Parker'sAmerican Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I'm not a student of Mr. Chapel, but how did my post ruin your attempt at "getting more info/personal slant on this random and pointless post"???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 12:59pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not you kid. The other user chastising me. But thankyou for responding. Usually users such as yourself turn up because they have googled their instructor or an instructor they think is suspect, and more often than not, in that case there is a thread on this site. Usually , if they are a student , they are blindly defensive, and therefore trolling is often resorted to with the intention of drawing them out. Seeing as you are not a student, why the hell did you post in a thread that must have been long dead, surely something brought you to it?

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 1:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    This is a pointless necro. He had nothing new to add either. So i did exactly what you have just done to me. While this may be a generalisation, but when a thread is necro'd by a new user, it means they've googled a name and found the site. Now you've completely blown my attempt at getting more info/ personal slant on this random and pointless post via micro-trolling. This may be MABS , but the thread is dead, no harm done. Apologies.
    She is right and it is one of the rules. That little triangle is a report post button. In MABS even if you think it is going get culled used that first. Yes there have been temp bans, for established posters, who troll in MABS.

This entire thread is YMAS material.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 1:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    She is right and it is one of the rules. That little triangle is a report post button. In MABS even if you think it is going get culled used that first. Yes there have been temp bans, for established posters, who troll in MABS.

This entire thread is YMAS material.
    Can you move it over to YMAS? Its only staying alive because im intrigued as to how someone with no link to this thread can find and necro it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome. Thankyou.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 1:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ed Parker'sAmerican Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No problem Big Mike, just trying to feel my way around, I'm a little wet behind the ears here on this forum. I've just heard a lot of controversy about his degree in the school I train at. What bewilders me is that why would he need to have the fake title of "Dr" in front of his name, isn't being a first generation student of the Late Mr. Parker enough? I believe Mr. Parker awarded him a 7th degree black belt which you can't get anymore from the man who started it all. So much drama in the world of American Kenpo :-)

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 1:29pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    Can you move it over to YMAS? Its only staying alive because im intrigued as to how someone with no link to this thread can find and necro it.
    It was done before you posted again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 1:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It was done before you posted again.
    I know. I jumped to the thread straight from my profile and didnt look at the top until after id posted. I was too embarassed to mention it.
    :ohno:

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 7:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Jubo NOOB, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenpo Kid View Post
    No problem Big Mike, just trying to feel my way around, I'm a little wet behind the ears here on this forum. I've just heard a lot of controversy about his degree in the school I train at. What bewilders me is that why would he need to have the fake title of "Dr" in front of his name, isn't being a first generation student of the Late Mr. Parker enough? I believe Mr. Parker awarded him a 7th degree black belt which you can't get anymore from the man who started it all. So much drama in the world of American Kenpo :-)
    I suggest you read through the stickies (The threads that say READ ME) in Newbietown and in each of the forums before you post. Read plenty, post sparingly.

Chaos
    ? Panic?... Disorder??

.........................My Work is done here... ;)

Posted On:
    6/07/2011 9:13pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF? Are we going to start handing out fucking "Welcome to Bullshido, enjoy your stay" baskets next?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast