Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last

Thread: Supersize Me

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I prefer to take the path of Jarod, the Subway guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jared 'sweet-tits' Fogel

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikfeet509
    the reason why it was mcdonalds was because of a previous court case where it was argued that eating mcdonalds as part of a diet wasn't that bad for you, or something along those lines. plus mcdonalds is the big one when it comes to american fast food going international.

I have bolded the key words here... eaten every now and then "junk" food isnt bad for you...eaten every day for every meal you would have to be an idiot...

I love fast food... hell I love food... demonising it is dumb...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bunch of pussies.

10 years from now they'll have some study proving that fast food is that way to immortality !!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I swore off fast food and soda around a year ago. My buddy and I were talking about Ghandi, and I told him some story that I wasn't sure is true or not.

A boy and her mother come to Ghandi and the mother asks him, "Ghandi, please tell my boy not to eat sugar, it is bad for him, and he does not listen."
    Ghandi says, "Come back tommorow."
    The next day the mother and child come back to Ghandi, and the mother says, "Ghandi, please, he will not listen, tell my son to stop eating sugar."
    Ghandi says, "Young man, stop eating sugar."
    The mother asks Ghandi, "Ghandi, why didn't you tell my son this yesterday?"
    Ghandi said, "Because yesterday, I ate sugar."

My friend said it wasn't possible to give something up in one day. I had worked in a bank for a year as a teller, so I was eating really badly for the entire year. (I was fulltime). Since I had fast-food at least twice a week, and sodas all day every day, I told him I could prove someone could give up things just like that.

So, I swore off soda and fast food, and haven't had any since.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you haven't already figured out that eating McDonalds every day is unhealthy, you deserve to die anyway.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    2003 was the year of Gracie Academy and Double Doubles, protein style.
    I worked at In-n-outs throught high school and undergrad. Nummy shakes.
    Gained a lot of weight there.

Haven't eaten much fast food since I quit.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I swore to you that I never indulged in the sundry pleasures hidden behind the green, silken curtains of the leprechan brothels or that I somehow managed to refuse an occasional sip of steaming rat's kidney soup, I'd be a goddamned liar.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ronin
    Bunch of pussies.

10 years from now they'll have some study proving that fast food is that way to immortality !!

Yeah but where are its lineage scrolls...

TTP... nice parable and so right...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dammit, why all the fascination with fast food ?

Here's a suggestion. Go to the fuit and vegetable shop,butcher and supermarket. Buy your groceries fresh, take them home and prepare your food yourself. SImple and effective. That way you know your body is getting the nutrition it needs. Especially if you are doing shitloads of training like martial arts.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last