****...wheres the ninja weapons?!
    Every outfit should come with equipment :protest:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2005 4:13pm

Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why the hell were the bodyguards moving out of the way of the thrown knives? One might hit Kim....you figured they should practice taking them in the jugular. That would have been at least slightly impressive.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2005 7:23pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is why everyone makes fun of TKD. I always LMAO when i see this gay crap. OKay for example. I was at school and was wearing my NAGA gerogia metal and some TKD guy says oh that's a nice metal i won a 3 foot high tkd trophy. I said okay whatever. Then he says oh i bet i'm better at grappling then you. i was thinking what the **** is this guy thinking. :new_2guns

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    5/13/2005 8:11pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's MEDAL you fucking hick.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2005 8:47pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok you tkd biatch i **** you up tooo

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    5/13/2005 8:55pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best line:
    "At his village there are many ladies. He calls them his doctors, his nurses, his asistans. But they are all his playthings."
    Bottom line: Who gives a **** about TKD bodyguards. I want to be a north korean dictator.
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    5/13/2005 9:00pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be a North Korean dictator only if it meant NOT losing my hair and looking like a fucking freakshow.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12