Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2005 12:20pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfools
    Looks like a job for Omega.
    Isn't it a bit lame to always vicariously trash a school using a pro fighter? How does having Omega go fight someone validate the rest of the Bullshido?

If Bullshido stands for live training, hard sparring and empiracle evidence of a technique's effectivness then the average guy here ought to be adequate to go test a challenger. But not everyone here sees it that way--> KF is a Knight of SCARS for gawdsake [it's too deadly to spar with].

I suggest we send Kungfools to test out TFT to see how far they've drifted from teh pure art of SCARS.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    5/10/2005 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Weapons Aren't Scary... They're Just Another Tool"
    can't argue with that.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    5/10/2005 5:40pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.self-defense-training.org...g_targets.html

In the past 15 years the greatest leaps in military technology have actually been improvements in targeting. It is so critical. The military can now actually put less munitions in a smaller area and get better results.
    How germaine.

Whatís great is you can also tell how youíre doing because you understand that if you donít get the result you wanted, you didnít hit your target. If I kick somebody in the groin, Iím expecting to see the low back arch out, the butt arch out, the chin jut out. If I donít get thatóif I donít see the hands go to the groin areaóI know I missed my target. Why? I didnít get that specific reaction... a reaction that is 100% universal across the human race.
    NO!
    ďnobody shoots anybody in the face unless youíre a hit man or a video gamer.Ē - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/10/2005 7:43pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatís great is you can also tell how youíre doing because you understand that if you donít get the result you wanted, you didnít hit your target. If I kick somebody in the groin, Iím expecting to see the low back arch out, the butt arch out, the chin jut out. If I donít get thatóif I donít see the hands go to the groin areaóI know I missed my target. Why? I didnít get that specific reaction... a reaction that is 100% universal across the human race.
    I don't think Ronin really expressed how stupid this one statement is. Haven't there been (rare) cases in competitive fights where someone completed an arm bar on a competitor and the man with the broken arm, rather than screaming, turned around and hit the guy with the other arm? No reaction, no matter how expected, is universal. There are just too many human beings in the world to predict their reactions that accurately. You can't even be 100% sure someone will fall down after getting shot.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    5/10/2005 9:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BumFu
    Isn't it a bit lame to always vicariously trash a school using a pro fighter? How does having Omega go fight someone validate the rest of the Bullshido?
    Can't take a joke? :5dunce:

KF is a Knight of SCARS for gawdsake [it's too deadly to spar with].
    Actually, I'm not. That would be Rigante, I'm not into cults.

I suggest we send Kungfools to test out TFT to see how far they've drifted from teh pure art of SCARS.
    Hmmm, from what I've seen and read of TFT practitioners, it's nothing that requires "disproving." I'm not that impressed with their methodology nor their abilities and knowledge base.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 11:33am

Style: Violence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Supa
    What do these guys do about a really big fat person who has mass padding around all their "vulnerable" points?
    Easy, just run around them until they get a heart attack :-)

Guys all I can say is TFT is the real deal, the website does it NO justice but after Attending one of thier seminars or even ordering there products you'll soon understand how they can make the claims that they do, if you read the comments on thier website or even anywhere around the net of people that have attended live sessions you can see a certain trend in that we all refer to it as eye opening and a wake up call. I know it soons impossible to understand and believe and I won't try to convince anyone further than saying that you have to see it for yourself because it's unlike anything you have ever seen before, even SCARS

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 1:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You brought back a thread that had been dead for a year and a half for a sales pitch? A BAD sales pitch, at that??

:new_let_i

People refered to theraputic touch as "eye opening" and a "wake up call" and that was also bullshit. You had doctors and nurses using that crap, not just a bunch of delusion LARPers who want to predict every reaction of their opponents.

BJJ Purple Belt

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 5:59pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do we have any threads dating back to the time of the first UFC's? I want to ressurect a wrestling vs BJJ thread.......

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 6:26pm

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank god this was only two pages, I didn't even notice how old it was.
    I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    12/20/2006 7:55pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    only on page for the rest of us.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast