Page 2 of 9 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    I've seen that guy before...

    PL
    Belly Flop competition on ESPN?

  2. #12
    Poop Loops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Americastan
    Posts
    10,025
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No... he was another MA instructor... but he had like really wierd clothes and hair... I think...

    PL

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mick_
    a place called "The Golden Dragon Dojo" is a mcdojo?!? i never would have guessed!

    click on this link and make sure you have the volume on.

    http://www.goldendragondojo.com/winterhome.html
    Phew...I'd tell my kids to say "Excuse Me" after something like that.

    Here ya go, Poop:
    http://www.goldendragondojo.homestea...Panel_Wall.jpg

    whoa: pic was too big.
    Last edited by blankslate; 5/08/2005 9:37pm at .

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,918
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    No... he was another MA instructor... but he had like really wierd clothes and hair... I think...

    PL
    wasn't he the dude dressed up like a shaolin monk with a really really tacky katana?

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    108
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about going and proving him wrong, and video taping it in the true spirit of bullshido.net , instead of just trolling and posting as if you already know he cant ?

    Im sure all of us here accept claims like these as bullshit but also realize if one day someone does come along and prove it to be real then we have no choice but to agree, but if people like you automatically KNOW that this guy "ISNT THE ONE" (lmfao) then the comments made about him will always be a misrepresentation of the "actual truth" that is at claim.

    The catching arrows thing is nothing special, ive seen it done plenty of times. The other ****, I will always have my doubt.

  6. #16
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tekki420
    The catching arrows thing is nothing special, ive seen it done plenty of times.
    I wasn't ever really worried that you might be right, but now I can always be sure that you're wrong.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me shoot an arrow at you while BLINDFOLDED then :)

    Quote Originally Posted by tekki420
    How about going and proving him wrong, and video taping it in the true spirit of bullshido.net , instead of just trolling and posting as if you already know he cant ?

    Im sure all of us here accept claims like these as bullshit but also realize if one day someone does come along and prove it to be real then we have no choice but to agree, but if people like you automatically KNOW that this guy "ISNT THE ONE" (lmfao) then the comments made about him will always be a misrepresentation of the "actual truth" that is at claim.

    The catching arrows thing is nothing special, ive seen it done plenty of times. The other ****, I will always have my doubt.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, same dude. :new_uklia


    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    wasn't he the dude dressed up like a shaolin monk with a really really tacky katana?

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    108
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your doing exactly what the original poster is doing, there is PLENTY of people who can do this. here is one of them, legit information that can be looked up by anyone quite easily.

    "
    In his own words
    Anthony Kelly has one of the quickest reflexes in the world. How fast? Fast enough to have an impressive list of world records for catching arrows and paintballs. Here are just two of his latest Guinness World Records:
    28 paintballs caught at 20 meters in 2 minutes at 260 fps +
    9 paintballs caught blindfolded at 20 meter in 2 minutes at 260 fps +
    The amazing Aussie took some time from his busy schedule to write about what he does, how he got started, and what the future may hold."

    Go look it up yourself asshole.

  10. #20
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What does a man with superhuman reflexes have to do with a bunch of fat losers who don't know martial arts? How does it validate their claims?

Page 2 of 9 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO