Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/10/2003 1:50pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, this is not a flame, i'm just slightly confused...
    why do you like to post the same topics in different places?
    and you have a similar thread about tyson in the MMA forum as well...
    i'm confused

http://www.mcdojo.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2506&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID= 8&Topic_Title=How+would+someone+like+%22Iron%2 2+Mike+Tyson+do+in+UFC&Forum_Title=General+Dis cussion

and
    http://fightauthority.com/cmm/viewtopic.php?p=27228&sid=77c38c48f2c1b2a8fa2f a0377beeb0cd#27228

--
    I attack flurriously!
    It smells like teen spirit.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/10/2003 4:14pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have same problem with some of people here. Especially ghost and balloon. They both seems to love their favorite fighter so much that they are willing to bend over for them.

I HATE it when people claim that one of the fighter is best ever and stuff, it is so stupid. I dunno if it is because Ghost and Balloon really suck at martial arts or if they just have confidient problem. Here is something to boost both of your confidient, NO best fighter can go undefeate forever, everyone can be beaten.

Ghost and Balloon if you think Tyson and RJJ is so great and no one can beat them then go watch Rocky (or may you two watch it too much).

My point is EVERYONE can lose a fighting NO matter what! THERE ARE NO BEST FIGHTER! Just best records! If you got in fight and say here is my record:

1000 - 0 - 0

Do you think they will give a damn because you have numbers on some paper? If you do this in street or other style of fight (MT, Shooto, UFC, etc...) and you aren't familiar with their rules or anything then you WILL lose! They aren't gonna to stop and say oh ok because you have a good record, I will let you win and pass out on purpose!

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Edited by - fatality Dragon on March 10 2003 15:22:59
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Posted On:
    3/10/2003 4:23pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well i never said or meant to imply that they/he had a favourite fighter, it's just that he kinda posts and then doesn't really participate in discussion.........could be worse i guess

--
    I attack flurriously!
    It smells like teen spirit.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/10/2003 4:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They does that to try make people say that they are right about their favorite fighter to boost their confidient level. Look on post about RJJ and Mike Tyson in UFC. You will see that they have no real support or anything for the post beside saying theya re the best or they could beat (insert a name here) up and stuff.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/10/2003 4:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't get me wrong, if they want to give support and stuff about it beside the records or "he is the best" then I am fine with it. If they just pop out and say "This fighter is the best fighter ever" that is just so immature because they have no support for that comment. That would be like as watching a movie and say Jet Li or Jackie Chan is the best fighter ever.