Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 1:19am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sorry, but I have got to point where I am just so fed up. I am SO sick of all trolls and if no one start to put block on them and bust them from the chat board. I am gonna to stop posting things. If the troll problem don't stop in two weeks, I am gonna to encourage everyone to stop coming here. This site has basically become more of a troll chat board. It isn't what it used to be when it was mostly about martial arts. It is all about fighting with bunches of kids who use many different names.

So in two weeks if troll problem don't get blocked, delete, or whatever then I will start encourage everyone to leave this website until all troll die out! I don't mind if anyone come on and challenge someone but if they keep talk crap and run away then that is just STUPID and OLD!

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!
  2. DRD

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 1:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me do it Fatality. I am retired, have the time, the common sense, believe in what Phrost is doing, and will back down to no trolls. If they make a challenge with a name that is real, to another person, that is between them, but if they make nonsense claims, and challenge but say you tell who you are but we will not, then after one warning to follow the established rules that can be put in place, they are gone, and every time they morph into another on eof the mods will zap them if Phrost agrees.

Don't threaten to leave, lets step up and fix it. The mods do a wonderful and mature job, we just need a couple one or two more. I am one if Phrost agrees. I will dedicate myself to the site. I told him in pm I would even be willing stop be a poster at all, and just help enforce the rules that will continue to make this place a vibrant and usefull expose of bringing the BSer's to the light.
    I am your man.

DRD

You know the trolls will howl because they can see their doom on the horizon with KC, Asia, JKD, ADMIN, PHROST and me, if I can help.

One more thing as I asked Phrost, if he does not want more mods right now, let me have a section I control where a legitimate laydown can be done between the two who want it, but if a troll lays down a mouthy challenge and does not come forth with real name to back the throwdown after requested, then they are automatically a troll and zapped. It will work, lets try.

DRD

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 2:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FD, hardly any one is goign to leave (apart from you, hope you don't though) this site just because of some of those annoying posters. There are still a lot of good posts about MA etc, why leave?

You can make good conversation as well, may be there should be more Moderaters?
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 2:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't say I will leave peramently, I just say I will leave until all troll are gone. If they can ban someone then why wait?

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 2:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, but why don't we / some other ppl become mods?
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 2:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is what I am wondering.

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 2:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think if someone would just do ip lookups on all these ghost, we would realize all the trolls are one or two people.

It would be nice if the mods were a little more active in keeping back the flood of trolls.

FD: don't leave, it only makes the trolls happy.
  8. DRD

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 3:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, guys, give me some backing here. Being retired I can watch the site regularly when these type things are going on, warn them once then lock it or zap them. The other mods are great but stretched.

I am willing and can stand the heat. I have mailed Phrost, but with some other's pointing out that we need some help, it will help him to see it since he is so very busy. If you don't feel I could do it justice, then pick someone who can stand up to them along with the mods that already are, and suggest them. I will support whatever we do.

DRD

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 3:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be glad to help DRD. In my opinion though, there's really no need for "standing the heat". The mod should give a warning to trolls, then the next troll-post gets them a ban for an amount of time. If they come back and troll, then just perm ban them.
  10. DRD

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 3:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your right. We mean the same thing. I was thinking along the lines of some of the things these guys are capable of saying. I remember about two weeks after my Mom passed away, someone on a discussion group mentioned it, and some guy started calling her things that were unimaginable, and the feeling of not being aboe to know who he was or where was almost unbearable, till I realized that she was the great lady I knew her to be, and he would pay for his comments somewhere else in his life. It is that kind of heat I mean, so someone does not get hurt over things said about those they love.

You are also correct in my mind about a general warning to tone it down, then gone for a period of time, then if it happens again, you are gone for good. Too much good to be done here without letting folks like those pulling ot down. I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I feel strongly about it.

DRD
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast