Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/22/2002 2:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    coool .. how much does this kind of insurance run? I have actually seen some ads in BB magazine about insurance for MA schools but I kind of want to deal with someone local.

$$

>> To be bound by traditional martial art style or styles is the way of the mindless, enslaved martial artist, but to be inspired by the traditional martial art and to achieve further heights is the way of genius. - Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2002 1:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    9chambers,

It really varies per type (homeowner vs. commercial), amount of coverage ($10,000 vs. $1,000,000), and the rates. I'll ask around and get back to you, if you like. Now, keep in mind that there are a LOT of variables, like state and county statistics, the underwriter, the company, and so forth. I can only inquire for the state of Texas, specifically Dallas or Collin county.
  3. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/23/2002 5:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could get the info here in town I think. My family knows some lawyers. Thank you for any help though. I don't have a lot of capital so I'm not sure what I could do right now though.

I think I am going to wait until I finish the book before I do anything like start a real club. Having a book that outlines and structures everything would really help a lot - also, then I can show people a complete package.

I have been online too much lately. I need to do some writing, training and drawing. I am glad to finally be done with school .. again.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123