Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    5/01/2005 12:17am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Skeptic's Dictionary -- your one stop shop for busting new age nuts. Entry on "energy"

http://skepdic.com/energy.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/01/2005 7:01pm

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this psi thing is the exact same thing as ki. if you look at the descriptions of a ki blast and a psi blast they seem to be the same.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    5/01/2005 7:02pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya, Look i just want a mature discussion about this alright? ask questions about why we do this what we do with it ect.....

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    5/01/2005 7:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said this to the last group of people that brought this up...and they were wanting to conduct a tournament of ki...so let me just say this to all the psi/ki balls people:

PSI BLAST MY BALLS BITCH!

...you aren't gonna hit **** with that stupid mystic crap.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

Posted On:
    5/01/2005 9:08pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do not believe in the astral plane but i dont know, if your kis is strong enough you like stack a paper cup up and fire ki at it, it will maybe move. Also, ki is not visible. But air isnt visible but you know its there right? Also, dbzers that do ki and say they blow up stuff and there techs are visible, is bullshit. you do not see anything like that today anyway though lol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/01/2005 11:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dont need to see something to know its there for fucks sake. We know air is there because its detectable in so many ways. Ki isnt detectable by ****, accept retards that are like `I can see it`...

This BS pisses me off. So many people fall for this swill. If there was the occasional case of someone doing some kind of psi/ki ****, than I could understand. But there sint **** ALL; so many people nowa days are like a friend of mine who recently started training MMA. He walks up to me after rubbing his hands together, and puts them next to my face and says,

`Can you feel it?`

Assuming hes talking about the heat coming from his hands I say `Yeah`.

So hes like `Ha HAAAAAA thats ki baby!!`

Shut the **** up. How many other retards out there believe this ****. I believe in alot of far out ****, but psycho/telekinesis is not one of them.

Posted On:
    5/01/2005 11:36pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sorry for asking this but, What makes you think ki does not exsist?
    I am just wondering..........

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/01/2005 11:46pm

Style: TKD & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ki exists, but too many ppl use up their ki doing stupid stuff like when your body expels gas or fluids it uses up ki that takes time to recharge

so if you dont have ki maybe you really do but because you eat wrong or your having too much fun with the girls and its all bein used up LOL!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2005 9:54am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai-Tenshi
    I am sorry for asking this but, What makes you think ki does not exsist?
    I am just wondering..........
    I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, its the complete lack of objective verification. Every time a test of these sorts of abilities is done in a controlled environment, it turns out that the person being tested was either a knowing fraud, or just fooling themselves. Every time.

Tell you what -- you want to convince everyone and become rich at the same time? Check out this challenge. If you can do something like moving a paper cup with your mind, and do it in a way where experts in sleight-of-hand tricks can't see how you're doing it, then you get a million dollars. Kind of the paranormal version of a Bullshido throwdown.

Posted On:
    5/02/2005 1:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    opnions are like asshole's everyone has one, ki is a belief, just like religion. like beliveing in god and such.

I know how things are, I am tired, right currently i am sick, and i dont spend much time on the computer, i know how to spell like a 10th grader, but using a keyboard
    is a little hard ya know? Look, i really like science and stuff, I like to do bmx tricks on my bike and do all that, i dont really do ki though, i do something called psi, i am the first one to stand up to you guys on thepowerswithin forum, Thank you for being freindly, and i know i ave just hit pubrety, and got a kind of a long way's to go, I know im 13, its just you guys harassing other kid's that are doing something they believe in and is fun, just im asking this once, please stop harassing thepowerswithin. Thanks.

Kamehameha is a tech of rad ki, maybe you guys should check into trad ki, Trad ki has more of a reasonable looks at thing's.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast