Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2005 7:55pm

Style: Shito-ryu, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    I've just watched them again. My apologies. That wasn't humour, that was a whole new kind of awesome.

One question: Isn't all that throwing a little noisy for ninja missions ? why not use a poisoned dart from a blowpipe, or wait until they are asleep, open a skylight and then let drops of poison run down a silk thread into their mouth ?
    None of that will save you on teh str33t

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/13/2005 3:34am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, well what about silenced Numchuks with blades attached to either end?

Now that's awesome.
    Last edited by Cullion; 8/13/2005 3:38am at .

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/13/2005 4:32am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now Now guys and gals ... lets leave the nice little ninja's alone and see if they get their stuff together and start making sense again .

And speaking of not making any sense at all ...

I had fun in TKD class tonight ... * shudders * I never thought I would say that .... I dont even take TKD ...... it reminded me of my childhood days of gymnastics and jazzercize ... and I was in the sparring class today sadly enough , was good for the cardio though ...

Quote Originally Posted by japuma630
    Yes I am, and i will. If he respects him I will apolgize. I just don't understand the purpose of such videos.. The day we start posting videos like that I swear to all that is holy i will quit.
    I am still waiting on this tid bit to come back though ... I didnt miss it did I ?
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/13/2005 4:35am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2005 4:58am

Style: Shito-ryu, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    I had fun in TKD class tonight ... * shudders * I never thought I would say that .... I dont even take TKD ...... it reminded me of my childhood days of gymnastics and jazzercize ... and I was in the sparring class today sadly enough , was good for the cardio though ...

Of course it's fun, its like attacking a man with no arms...what could possibly not be fun about that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2005 9:46pm

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokubai
    Camus, You rode me about Rendori twice in the same post, you gotta give me some time to reply.
    Intensity varies between belt levels, generally, it's done until someone submits by tapping, or has received the type of blows that would have knocked a person out if they had been done full contact. Another time it ends is when someone is unconcious. We try not to let things get too out of hand because it's about learning, not beating on each other. What else do you want to know?
    I've been lurking around long enough, but I just have to say this:

It's "Randori for Christ's sake.

And I would much rather know if a techniqued worked by being "beaten" on rather than hope it works when I need it the most.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314