Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2007 1:49am

Style: Bujutsu / Muay Thai / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    The last time I went to a booj class: I have been involved in MA since 1991. All this time I spent ony 8 months in the booj. A fat cross eyed person who was a 6th Dan told me "The Ewoks are ninja and used ninja techniques against the storm troopers." Dead serious the man was in his 30s. I stood up and said "Fellas, I have to go. Take care." I left and never once looked over my shoulder.

Ninjor....Ninja-whore.

Stupid ninj-or
    Since you raised it...what was the name of the 6th dan guy? Where was the dojo?
    He must be 700th dan now if he was 6th dan in the booj in 1991

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2007 8:33pm

Style: Bujutsu / Muay Thai / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Country Livin'
    Well I'm not going to name drop because it would embarrass the poor guy. After all a lot of people train in booj for a hobby. It defeats the grind of the 9-5. Not everyone is interested in becoming a great cage fighter. My cousin did civl war games in a field all dressed up. He thought is was fun. If people have fun just let them do it. I'm am going to let the guy remain unnamed. However the school is on winjutsu.com's yellow pages, somewhere on the easternsea board, in an urban setting, something to do with brotherly love or something like that. The fat guy was an assistant to a 10th dan. Anyway you are right, this was in 2001 or so. He must be 800th Dan by now.

I have been doing martial arts since 1991. My booj phase was a few months in 2000, and then a few months in 2001.
    Dude, in all seriousness...if there is a BJK guy out there teaching people how to fight like ewoks since 2001...I think you should be telling people his name. I mean look how mad it got you in your posts earlier...

Go on...share here...thats what BS is all about...er... ewok ninjas. :5umbrella

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:46am

Style: Judo, Tomiki Aikido, ??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Tanto
    Dude, in all seriousness...if there is a BJK guy out there teaching people how to fight like ewoks since 2001...I think you should be telling people his name. I mean look how mad it got you in your posts earlier...
    http://www.phillybujin.com/

Posted On:
    8/22/2007 3:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Renaissance martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz
    Yikes... :( That third video... un-believable.

However, in the first video, to Hatsumi's credit, the sword disarm isn't 100% crap. It parallels the basic concept of slipping past a strike, trapping, and levering that's is in the Renaissance combat manuals. I wouldn't try it with the footwork displayed, though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2007 5:41pm

Style: Taijutsu/Karate/Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What wierdo BJK guys-.-
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859