Page 15 of 15 First ... 51112131415

small hick city full with college students in Cali
    Style
    Muay Thai and boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MIKE FUCKIN TYSON.

LOL! Mike fucking Tyson, how is that possible?

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well i've been doing a bit of reading and i've seen a lot of mention of Mike Tyson having "56 blocks" knowledge, so that's another reason for him to do well in UFC, if the legends are to be believed.

Edited by - Middlemoor on March 15 2003 07:11:46

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think FD has a case of mental retardation.

You seriously are a moron, I train BJJ and my second class I was able to escape a lock put on by blue belt who had been training for a year?

Does it mean that I am better then him? No, could I make him tap? No but the point is he couldn't make me tap.

The same goes for mike tyson, and I am sure that he could easily pick up wrestling pretty fast and has alot more physical talent then i do.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG OMG OMG GUYS ITS MIEK TYSON COME ON HEE WILL DOMENATED ANY SPORT FIGTHING RING JUST BEECAUSE ITS MIEK FACKING TYSON DADADADADA

Style
    Submission Wrestling.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bxoing is used in the UFC all the time to great effect - but it must be used with other things/grappling, and some kicking, kneeing maybe.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Page 15 of 15 First ... 51112131415