Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 1:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because I would never fight that man if my life depended on it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 2:19pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he would kick ass, I don't think anyone could take him on not even the best grappler because as soon as you get close enough he is going to beat the crap out of you.

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 2:22pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go for the clinch, he'll stop fighting

--
    I attack flurriously!
    Let me introduce you to my friends: Hand, Elbow and Knee.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 2:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would have to agree. I think that even if someone could manage to get inside and take him down, the man will still probebly hit harder on the ground than most if not all fighters in the UFC.

It is really a shame that there will probebly never be a compition between the boxing belt holders and the UFC belt holders, since it would be interesting to see. But then I supose in a way it wouldn't be fair, since boxers don't train any kicking or ground game at all.

Oh well

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 2:33pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    arm lock on tyson? he'd just bash you in the face with his other hand

or bite your ear

--
    I attack flurriously!
    Let me introduce you to my friends: Hand, Elbow and Knee.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 2:47pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A lot of the time, its anatomically impossible to do that during a submission hold... but if someone grapples sloppily with Tyson, they'd get creamed, yes.

So, lets get him against Nog!

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 2:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well Royce challenged him back in the 90s....he pussed out.

Tito has said recently that he could take him...no response from Tyson

either he has too much money to care, or he knows he'd get choked out or GnP'd

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 5:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If someone stood there and boxed with him, then I think he'd win - but if the person had enough sense to grapple, maybe even just kick/knee and elbow(forearm) he would loose, especially with the grappling...
    Wh mike Tyson?
    Why ot Lennox Lewis?
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 5:43pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If whole theory about breaking bones in hands while punching too much is true. I would say that boxers won't last very long in UFC unless they can knock opponent out fast enough.

So I think smart grappler is most likely to win against a boxer. Unless boxer have few months of grappling lesson then that will be interest.

But what I am most curious about is a Muay Thai kick boxer vs boxer. I believe that a Muay Thai would have better chance to win. Not because of their fighting but because of their conditioning. Especially I doubt most boxer could take a raw shin hit against their head as well as they could take a padded punch to their head.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Edited by - fatality Dragon on March 08 2003 16:46:42
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rember, Belfort won his first several matches just with boxing.
    I think Tyson would get killed against top level MMA guys.
    Thier was talk of a Brock Lesnar/ Lewis shoot fight but that idead got **** canned. It would have killed the boxing world of Lesnar won. A good collegiate wrestler beating the best boxer in the world would make boxing look real bad.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast