Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 2:16pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When did I say they couldn't beat me because they just do wrestling?

Kurt Angle is a fucking ***** and would get his ass whooped.

Now if you take Dan Severn and put him up against a striker/wrestler he will get his ass handed to him.

Kurt Angle the exact same thing would happen. Why because wrestling isn't the do all end all moron.

God I swear I don't understand how you can be so fucking dumb. I really don't give a **** about how much you workout because there is always someone out there that will beable to knock you out in 1 punch.

Now moron don't make a reply unless it has real info, not your fucking OH I'D DUCK HIS PUNCH AND SHOOT IT WHATS HE GOING TO DO THEN bullshit alright?

Go take some ebonics classes and come back when you can form complete sentences.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 5:48pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if you can't beat those two person then that mean wrestling does work. BTW I am glad I am not as stupid as you because BJJ is pretty much like wrestling.

So basically you are putting yourself and your style down.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 6:15pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kurt Angle is a fucking ***** and would get his ass whooped.
    okay then....

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 6:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is pathetic, FD you are really starting to make some ridiculous arguments...but this one is bad because of the direction.

Carbon says: How can you say all wrestlers are in better shape than all other athletes, and that the "spulex" is the deadliest MA technique?

FD says: Dan Severn will kick your ass Carbon.

Give me a fucking break. I'm going to start forcing you guys to formulate your arguments as formal deductive syllogisms if you don't cut this out. Want an example?

1. People who make dumbass arguments are dumbasses.

2. FD made a dumbass argument.

3. Therefore, FD is a dumbass.

Now come back from the darkside FD...come back to the light. Come back...

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

Edited by - The Wastrel on March 19 2003 18:17:03
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 7:00pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wastrel, you think I say all dumb things? First of all, the reason I point Dan severn out is because he do Greco Roman (mainly suplex). He has been in UFC and he did pretty good.

Also some people keep saying that wrestling don't work. Don't you realize that wrestling is very similar to BJJ? So do you think wrestler
    really would get their ass kick by a street fighter or TMA?

You will be all over the person if they try to put down your style. I has seen you done it!

So you want me to make some good point? Here it is.

Also Carbon was one who say the dumbest thing here are some :

"what if I'm up against a wall?! What if I'm punching the **** out of him and then shoot for his leg and then when he falls me and my friends decide to stomp him."

This has been say many many time in BJJ arguement.

"Most street fights when someone goes to the ground the other person gets up and stomps them."

Same as above.

"Lol MY ASS Box any serious boxer and I bet 100k that you'd be fucked up in 5."

That is same as me saying that Dan Severn will kcik his ass. Plus he say it first.

"Also with a guy who does so much wrestling? Lol would probably get his ass kicked in a fight since he doesn't know how to throw a punch for ****."

Do it really always take a punch to win? Also do you think wrestler are that dumb and don't know how to punch?

"I can name probably alot of boxers who are in 10x better shape then any wrestler. So before you start acting like an incompatent jackass again think your posts through."

Isn't it it a common information that wrestler are in best shape and swimmer is the next? I believe this has been discuss on other topic.

"A suplex is the most lethal move? I think I would have to disagree becuase you don't commonly get someone in the position to do a suplex."

So getting drop on your back head (a very vulnerable spot) is uneffective? Also why would it exist since Greece time if it isn't effective?

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 7:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever FD, you are rapidly proving yourself to be devoid of reason. He made a reasonable question and you baited him with your utter nonsense, everything goes downhill from there. It isn't about attacking styles, it's about your making complete non-points.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 7:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FD:
    Wrestler are always well built and extremely strong.

In fact, there are probably no atheltic that have total of endurance, strenght, and other things that could match wrestler.

I would suggest Greco Roman since their spulex are most feared around any fighting sports. I believe that spulex are most lethalous move in whole martial arts/wrestling.
    Carbon:
    You generalize so much it makes me sick. You said that every wrestler is in better condition then a boxer or a BJJist? What kind of crap is that?

How the hell do you know? You can compare styles and say everyone that does TKD is weaker then everyone who does Karate, because its just not true.

I can name probably alot of boxers who are in 10x better shape then any wrestler. So before you start acting like an incompatent jackass again think your posts through.

A suplex is the most lethal move? I think I would have to disagree becuase you don't commonly get someone in the position to do a suplex.
    FD:

Second, it has been proved many time that wrestler are in better condition and next to that is swimmer/water polo. The reason for that is because wrestler use whole body, use every thing (speed, agile, strenght, endurance, etc...). A sport that require you use WHOLE body strenght will automically improve your whole body.

Also wrestling push you over limit often which you don't do in other sports.

Do you even know what a point is anymore? The point of this thread was the combination of BJJ and wrestling techniques and the possible consequences. Some wrestler's conditioning isn't going to make a difference to the point. The point was TECHNIQUES. You're just baiting someone and you don't even realize it.

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 7:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wastrel,
    Also some people keep saying that wrestling don't work. Don't you realize that wrestling is very similar to BJJ? So do you think wrestler
    really would get their ass kick by a street fighter or TMA?
    Why do you do this? What I said is right there for you to see. Read it.

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 7:40pm

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is so fucking stupid, it's almost art. I swear, you can't invent stuff like this, it has to occur in a completely spontaneous manner.

"Go cry about it Vargas. Aren't you late for your shift at McDonald's?"
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 8:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It had such potential. I just reread the first page...*sigh*.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast