Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/17/2003 12:36pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carbon, do you know who Dan Severn is? He will crush you like as if you are nothing.

I dare you go to wrestling practice after the school and challenge one of them in real fight! By the way you are one of those fat ass.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/18/2003 2:56am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad to see you want me wreslte someone who's wreslted his whole life.

Why don't you go wrestle Rickson Gracie or Royce Gracie and then tell me how good you are.

You can't compare it to someone like Dan Severn a person who wrestled his whole life and me.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2003 3:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IMHO, Boxing/MT/BJJ/Wrestling = all good stuff, and anybody whom trains hard in one of the above would probably be in very good shape

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2003 3:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/18/2003 5:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May he is too scary for you, how about Kurt Angel? He was a olympic wrestler.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2003 7:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would just like to say that, personally, I favor bjj over wrestling.

Dont mess w/ boxers,
    they'l **** u up!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 12:27pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would just like to say that FD is a fucking moron.

Your trying to compare me to world class athletes who train non stop and then thats what your going to base your opinion on?

Seriously FD you have about as much chance of being able to hear again before you'll ever realize how ignorant you are.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 2:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How common is wrestling in the US? It may sound a stupid question but in the UK I don't know of any high schools or colleges that have wrestling teams, and I have never met anyone that has done any wrestling.

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 3:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! Now are you gonna to running from those people? What is wrong? I thought you say they can't fight?

You saying wrestling is useless, you want to know what useless is? World class cheerleader, dancer, etc... They can move and do things, train nonstopping but it is likely that they can't even fight.

So if you aren't gonna to fight any world class athlete then think twice before shoot your mouth off. Also just so you know, I was a wrestler with a record of 14 win and 2 loss. 9 of those match last under a min too.

Would you like to know how much I train during that time? Let me tell you, I work out really hard with my friends from ROTC for a hour at some time every day, if they need me to show up I do it again (2 or 3 time a week). After school I spin a 15 lbs rifle (not as easy as you think) for two hours. After that I go to wrestle practice for 2 and half hour.

That is equal to 5 and half of hour of working out/training a day.

That doesn't stop there either. On weekend if there aren't any tourenement I would go to lake for a long swim or mountain to run or climbs.

Do you still think I or a excellent wrestler are unable to beat you with just wrestling? If not then explain why people like Kurt Angel or Dan Severn are too tough for you and why wrestler is unable to fight?

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/19/2003 3:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sachin, that is very difficult question to answer. If you are talk about a regular wrestler who wrestle for school every year. Those people aren't very common (most got injured really bad or very sick and take a break from wrestling or never wrestle again).

If you are talking about how many people have been on wrestling team at least once. I would say it is pretty commmon. However it isn't like you will find them on street. Also if you hang out with bunches of wrestler, you will start to be able to notice them just by observing their body. Many people think I am a wimp school boy, however the athlete can clearly tell that I am a wrestler at first moment they see me.

In my city (a very huge city though...) there are about 2,000 students who have been on wrestle team at least some time out of all school (high school last 4 years in US).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast