http://www.lethalo.com/pages/1/index.htm

Oh my...

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 10:30pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol thats got to be a joke.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 10:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That looked like one of the most rediculas sites I've ever seen in my life. Looks like total BS. I wish they would've showed some techniqes. Anyone can sound tough with talk. Says how a hadicapped woman whos only 110 pounds can defend herself against a 210 pound man! Yeah right. This is messed up. Says that one of the 'approved' instructors, Tom Halstead, fought in the UFC Pechanga, and won the master's competition. They don't even have a master's anything division! What's that all about? Anyone heard of that particular UFC, Pechanga? Then another instructor they say is Joe Moriera, the BJJ black belt!! So these sports competitors are true, REAL LIFE COMBAT experts??? Yeah, ok. I can't beleive this crap.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 12:54am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO! This website is hillarious. One man claim to got mugged over 16 time. I have been in world's most dangerous city (SO dangerous that no one would walk outside during night lone) and I often enjoy walking during night. I have never got mugged or anything.

It piss me off that they claim that lethalo is perfect martial arts for disabled. It just make me looks bad. I would love to challenge one of their disable student and break them into piece.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 1:28am

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, funny how they say a 110 handicapped woman could beat a 210 mugger.

*sarcasm*This is more interesting/practical than Dim Mak.*/sarcasm*

Remember the time in the 6th grade where you got your ass-kicked by that 80-pound short-kid? Got BJJ?
    <marquee>Thai Boxing: Been kicking your ass since 1949.</marquee>

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 1:32am

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Course 901: Foundations of Lethalo

White/yellow foundation course, required for all advanced levels. Includes all basic principles and introduction to deadly weaponless techniques. Threat assessment, stance, weaknesses of competitive martial arts, secrets of combat-based systems, other less known but highly effective styles, ideal foundation course for advanced LETHALO study. When completed, you will be better equipped for actual street defense than most black belts, even with this foundation course! ($49.95)

Course 902: Intermediate Lethalo

Blue/Purple intermediate course introducing traditional and modern weapons, secret military/police and combat techniques, advanced attacks and counter attacks. Special training for women, the elderly and those not highly experienced in other martial arts. How to defeat aggressive attackers, other martial arts attackers, boxing, wrestling and grappling attacks. Special section on drunk, drugged and mugging-type attacks. Car jackings, robberies, surprise attack defenses. Introduces numerous deadly counter techniques. When completed, most-frequently encountered street attacks will no longer be a threat. ($49.95)

Course 903: Advanced Lethalo

Brown/Red belt level course covering the most advanced pre-black belt LETHALO techniques, attacks and counter attacks. Illustrated with numerous real-life situations and includes multiple-attacker defense, true combat defense and attack, very small techniques that result in instant disabling, and extremely advanced energy techniques based on both modern medicine and the highest level of other martial arts reserved only for elite military and black belt levels of traditional martial arts. When completed, the student can easily defeat even professional level and highly developed fighters, including large weight lifters and other skilled, armed and unarmed, attackers. ($49.95)

Course 905: Black Belt/Instructor/Custom

After completion of the first three courses, all students are eligible for custom/black belt level training. This course includes interactive emails from the four licensed LETHALO masters (5th degree black belt and above) and invitations to private seminars across the US and around the world. The four LETHALO Masters are continually travelling worldwide to train private individuals and contracted police and military units by special invitation. At this level, after completion of the three initial courses, you will be eligible for individual training and attention. For private lessons in your home, or at one of our facilities, please indicate your interest in the comments box below. (Price varies with previous experience and type of instruction, from e-mail and online to personal contact).

WOW, SECRET AND DEADLY TECHNIQUES, AND MAYBE IF I TRAIN HARD OVER MY INTERACTIVE EMAILS I MIGHT GET MY YELLOW RANK.

Remember the time in the 6th grade where you got your ass-kicked by that 80-pound short-kid? Got BJJ?
    <marquee>Thai Boxing: Been kicking your ass since 1949.</marquee>

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 1:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    same old same old : in the Bullshido database it should go.......
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 10:56am

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fatality your not really all that disabled. Yes your missing one of your senses but human's are weird. So the rest of your sense's are most likley better then people who can hear.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan
  9. 9chambers

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 3:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Daredevil!

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 4:10pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone should contact those guys and demand they give some real, verifiable proof that "lethalo" can defeat all martial arts... or shut the **** up and stop risking people's lives on this bullshido.

[Das Moose]

Chum Sut Total Fighting - www.chumsut.com
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast