Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 12:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First rule of multiple opponents is that in a 2vs1 or 3vs1 situation, those wishing to grapple must line up and wait their turn or be penalized. *cough*

-------------------------
    Clap your hands everybody,
    if you got what it takes
    'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
    and I want you to know
    that these are the breaks!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."
  2. 9chambers

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 3:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what movie?

.. I think it would be cool to see them fight on different terrain and things, like instead of an octagon have a long narrow arena sometimes or even some kind of obstacles to use .. or uneven ground. Mix it up a little.

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 7:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cradle to grave

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 8:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Li never beat tito, for the record.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/08/2003 8:41pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about a mini mine around large octagon with many small ditches for someone to trip on and break their ankle or a mini mine that would be enough to blow people back without seriously injuring them? How about throw in few tigers, scorpion, or midgets?

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 7:00am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "How about a mini mine around large octagon with many small ditches for someone to trip on and break their ankle"
    you mean cracks in the pavements?

royal rumble!!! who needs refs?

--
    I attack flurriously!
    It smells like teen spirit.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 7:52am

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was so glad to see Tito get smacked, though. He's such an arrogant ****. A lethal, arrogant ****, but still an arrogant ****! How many times did I say "****" in that last barrage? Anyways, as for the Royal Rumble thing, that would friggin' rock.

Get an army of the old-school UFCers versus all the newbies. I just wanna see Tito get squashed by that huge-ass sumo guy from UFC 1 who got smacked around.

10th degree. Yeah, I said 10th degree. White belt, o'course. This long and I haven't been promoted once? I must really suck.

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 1:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I was so glad to see Tito get smacked" although I like the guy (2nd best fighter in LHW), I think we're going to see that happen again when he fights Chuck Liddell - he "wants his belt".
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 1:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't realize how huge tito was until I saw jet standing next to him. Or maybe Jet is just tiny...

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/09/2003 6:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jet is tiny....and Tito is huge. :)

I don't care if it wouldn't work, and would be a trainwreck - I'd still pay to see the UFC Rumble!! :)

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast