233392 Bullies, 3997 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 11:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well said administration;;; i commend you''however,we seem to have a deep problem on this forum and that IS stalking,and that person is DRD,DONALD R DALTON! THIS GUY HAS STALKED AND HARRAASED everyone out here while the moderators back him up with his ass kissing tatics!this guy drd is a criminal i truely believe and we will be looking into his background.he has stalked everybody that has stated his thoughts on this forum and crys like a mammas boy when he doesn't get his way.ballonknot is right the way i see it and many other people who have quitted this forum because of this coward DRD.THIS PUNK WANNA BE STALKS ME MY FRIENDS AND YOUR ASSOCIATES on this site.could you please consider banning him for 6 months or so before this gets ugly for the owners of this site.there will be an investigation on dalton just to find out his criminal background.donald dalton appears to have deep rooted emotional and criminal intent against the innocent people on this site.now i do admit i am not an angel,other than a 'guardian angel' from n.y.c.I like to protect the innocent and punish the criminals. dalton has treathened to kil people on this forum and you do nothing about it. look at his past posts.i assure you cowards like this do not even belong in this society never mind this site or the web.this punk d.dalton is not a martial artist i assure you. he will not fight in tournaments nor did he have any instruction.other then self.administration i ask you ? should you let this punk continue his criminal activities or are you going to do something about him.i get many pms in support of my opion and assesment of DRD.I SAY BAN THE WANNA BE EGO TESTICLE IDOT BEFORE ITS TO LATE TO CHANGE HIS CRIMINAL STALKING YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT!LAST WARNING AND OPION ON THIS SUBJECT!ADMINISTRATION IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPONSER A LEGAL NO-HOLDS BARRED MATCH WITH ME AND DONALD R DALTON I WOULD LOVE TO ACCOMODATE YOU . THE TOURNAMENT IN VEGAS WILL BE APRIL18-20TH.GRANDMASTER.

Edited by - snakey on March 06 2003 23:32:53

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 11:40pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *cough* fagget *cough*

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 12:00am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look how cute the troll is.
    He tried to post something and sound intelligent.
    He even turned CAPSLOCK OFF for most of it!!!

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 12:24am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey look, Snakey just sent me a PM:
    "AND A BITCH SLAP FOR YOU! SLAP!!! "

We've all felt alone and unloved, and lash out at those that care about us the most. We're here for you, really.
    Come here you lug and give us a big hug.

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 1:36am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I delete more dumbass posts than anyone and JKDCHICK is getting all my credit. What do I have to do to get noticed around here? Dye my hair red and grow some breasts!!?!?! (Stop drooling IGBJJ it not goint to happen)

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh