Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 7:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Rashomon, you can never predict how "real" fighting is going to be like - in many cases the UFC may be far more brutal, you just don't know."

I agree, Blade. That's why I put it in quotes... at least I think that's what I was thinking at the time. (I'm writing hastily, so not sure.)

"Knife Fighter you fool, those rules are there to protect the athletes who compete from pointless injurys."
    I think this applies to the biting and gouging. It is my understanding that they outlawed knees and elbows, because those things can really open up some cuts on your opponent. This leads to more blood, which is bad PR for the UFC. I think they wanted to try to tone things down, since so many gongressmen were (are?) trying to ban the UFC.

Rashomon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 7:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before I knew any grappling, I got into a fight with a guy who charged me. He took me down. As we were going, down, though, I knew I didn't want to land on the bottom, so I dug my thumbs in both of his eyes. When we hit, I just rolled him over. Very effective. :)

Are there any rules against tickling? I don't know about you, but I wiggle like a fish on a hook when I get tickled. Ok... This might fall under "unsportsmanlike conduct". :D

Rashomon

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 8:00pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO! pinching? If you tickle me at anytime, it is a gurantee that I will run away lol.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 10:36pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah there is no rule againist tickling. Go for it.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234