Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 9:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could find an offical list of all the UFC rules. I could've sworn, while looking at older posts here, someone posted a list of rules for the ufc that had 30-something rules listed. Anyone know where that post is, or somewhere else that I can find them? Thanks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 9:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, nevermind. I looked at the ufc site and found them. I've been there a lot and never saw them before. oh well There's like 21 things you can't do to someone as far as effective things you can do in a real altercation and stuff. Pretty limited, and they call it real. HA!

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 9:54pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not enough knives ?

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 10:22pm

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Y'know, I always thought it would be a REAL ultimate fight if weapons were involved. Give Tank Abbott a barstool, and Ken Shamrock a spiked baseball bat. Give Tito Ortiz a whiffle bat. Cocky little sonofa... okay, fine, we'll put a nail in it for him. Bring Royce Gracie back, whatever the hell happened to him. Give him a nylon rope, since him and the entire Gracie clan seem to not like hurting people.

I also wanna see that ninjutsu guy who got his ass kicked in like twelve seconds come back. Give him all his fancy ninja weapons. Then he'll flip out and kill people and win the tournament and NOT GET HIS ASS BEAT SO BAD.

Or not.

10th degree. Yeah, I said 10th degree. White belt, o'course. This long and I haven't been promoted once? I must really suck.

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 11:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They could all totally flip out and start cutting off heads. That'd be sweet!

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 11:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    www.ufc.tv ?

The ufc has about 30 rules yes...
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 11:29pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why not bring back the Colosseum?
    First we throw some new age wicca types to some type of hungery animal in the morning, yes its cruelity to animals.
    Then we have prisoners sent to death or life fight for their freedom and raise to the ranks. We also can have schools like back in the roman days so normal people can sign up and volunteer to be gladiators.

Also there could be the real money maker throw rocks at the child molester. People purchase throwing objects at which the throw at child molesters tied to poles.
    God this is almost patriotic a true testment of capitalism! I have way too much time on my hands, I best start playing video games again.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 11:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never understood the thing NHB competitions have against biting. Speaking as a godawful striker with zero grappling skills, I have to rely on what I have to win the day. In one sparring session, this meant biting my way out of a choke. And you know what? I put his forearm in my mouth and I bit and raked as hard as I could and this kid, this goddamned scrawny kid with less fighting experience than ME isn't even flinching. Why are the UFC folk so afraid of it?

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 11:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol boyd...(@ biting the kid )
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2003 12:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wouldn't biting be kinda tough through a mouthpiece.......and if you're not wearing that, then you have more bravery than brains.

although......with all my teeth knocked out, the BJJs I give might feel a little better to the recipient.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast