Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    4/18/2005 8:06pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, no I hadn't gotten to that part yet.

I thought you meant the letter to the writer.

But yeah, since he foolishly allows guest posts, let's make with the spamming ^_^

edit: done and done.
    Last edited by Stick; 4/18/2005 8:15pm at .

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 1:42am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai-Tenshi
    Nothing is stopping us from contacting this reporter, we don't need someone in the area.
    Here's contact info for the reporter and her editors:

http://www.nashvillerage.com/contact/

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 9:44am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have I said **** Chris Garland yet??? If I didn't I meant to. :qleapfrog

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 9:55am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzei
    His knowledge includes proficiency in all ways of the Samurai, including Hapkido, swordsmanship, archery, horseback riding, swimming and - most importantly for his students - turning the body into a ready-made weapon.

Since when did Hapkido become a samurai art?
    Hapkido is a Korean interepetation of Aikijitsu. Therefore in someways must be the unarmed form of Samuri Combat. Essentially bend the fucker over and take those nunchuckas he hit his poor uke with and shove it up his ass!!!

He puts on this lousy fake self-defense exibition stating that the guys were really attacking him and had them all padded up so not to hurt them. Then they fall over like mystic voodoo bullshit.

Dude, he cut somebody that had a fucking cucumber taped to her forearm and then accused the person of moving. Without even measuring his strike he flung his nunchuka at a guy hold an apple in his mouth an KTFO.

Then he placed an apple on another guys head to kick it off. A kid about 24 in the audience yelled out "why don't you let him kick it off your fucking head" and half the crowd clapped.

Then he too a poor defenseless bird in his hand. He had them dangle a board by a string in front of him. He made a fist with the bird in it and broke the fucking bird. He kissed the bird to put it into the cage and it dropped dead on the bottom of the cage. Now he told others after the demo that the bird was simply unconscious. I'm like bullshit but either way that's cruelity to animals.

Earlier that day he started talking smack to some guys in the restaruant. He was giving a seminar later that day and the guys showed up for his demo on how he was going to kick their ass. He backed down.

True fucking stories guys no need to speculate. My wife and friend stopped me from beating his fucking ass.
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar

You are in a lot of trouble.

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 10:04am

supporting member
     Style: Twirling Foot Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Hapkido is a Korean interepetation of Aikijitsu. Therefore in someways must be the unarmed form of Samuri Combat. Essentially bend the fucker over and take those nunchuckas he hit his poor uke with and shove it up his ass!!!

He puts on this lousy fake self-defense exibition stating that the guys were really attacking him and had them all padded up so not to hurt them. Then they fall over like mystic voodoo bullshit.

Dude, he cut somebody that had a fucking cucumber taped to her forearm and then accused the person of moving. Without even measuring his strike he flung his nunchuka at a guy hold an apple in his mouth an KTFO.

Then he placed an apple on another guys head to kick it off. A kid about 24 in the audience yelled out "why don't you let him kick it off your fucking head" and half the crowd clapped.

Then he too a poor defenseless bird in his hand. He had them dangle a board by a string in front of him. He made a fist with the bird in it and broke the fucking bird. He kissed the bird to put it into the cage and it dropped dead on the bottom of the cage. Now he told others after the demo that the bird was simply unconscious. I'm like bullshit but either way that's cruelity to animals.

Earlier that day he started talking smack to some guys in the restaruant. He was giving a seminar later that day and the guys showed up for his demo on how he was going to kick their ass. He backed down.

True fucking stories guys no need to speculate. My wife and friend stopped me from beating his fucking ass.
    i would pay good money to see a demo go so horribly awry like this. seriously, i'm sorry about the ktfo'ed guy and the cut-arm lady and the dead bird, but that **** is comedy gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 10:17am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad News Hughes
    i would pay good money to see a demo go so horribly awry like this. seriously, i'm sorry about the ktfo'ed guy and the cut-arm lady and the dead bird, but that **** is comedy gold.
    I think it would've been funnier if I ripped is fucking testicals off and beat him down with them.
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar

You are in a lot of trouble.

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 10:22am

supporting member
     Style: Twirling Foot Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    I think it would've been funnier if I ripped is fucking testicals off and beat him down with them.
    everyone likes a happy ending.

man... i keep picturing what you wrote as a movie scene starring dan aykroyd, an outtake from 'spies like us' or something... i know it's wrong, but i just can't stop laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 3:44pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got a short reply from the reporter

Thanks for the email. All of us on staff have become aware of his claims, and appreciate the attentiveness everyone has given to this issue.
    That'll do I suppose, though I'm curious ias to whether they printed anything about it.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sure as hell won't be the person who printed the first article.

"Oops! I fucking screwed up! Read this article now."

PL

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 4:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its definantly one thing to lie its also another to pretend to be somerone else.
    Ghost of Charles Dickens
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast