Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:03pm

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not entirely sure why, but I don't like this DRD dude (if he is a man). He gets on my nerves. He tries to come off like some kind of "master" of life and MA. Also, Peedee is always talking him up. It sounds like he and Peedee are very, very intimate (if not the same person).

"The Money Shot Guru"
  2. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Snakey, love the all caps approach. It's so fresh and new.

Now, JKDChick is doing a great job deleting your posts. If you would prefer she delete them in a specific order, perhaps we could work something out, but the fact is, you're wasting everyone's time. Either behave(and behaving around here is a relative term, behave better), or stop whining.
  3. DRD

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Balloonknot; I am sorry you do not like me. I am surprised at the reason though. You don't like me for being me. I don't know what you expect me to do about that, since I only have this one body to live inside of, so why don't we just try not to antagonize each other.

I don't mind you putting down the way I am since that is how you really feel, versus trolling just for a reaction, and since I don't have anything bad to say about you I won't endeavor to make up something just to dislike you by.

Thanks for at least being honest behind a user name that is the one you use for all posts. That says something about you that is positive.

DRD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha ha! Balloonknot! DRD is your spiritual teacher! Release your anger Ballonknot... Embrace the Dark Side of the Force!

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DRD, I am curious. If you are not Peedee (and for I think you are) and you say you are Don Dalton, are you suppose to be the Irish Don Dalton who does the very high kicks all the time?

"The Money Shot Guru"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Hee hee hee
  7. DRD

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Balloonknot: I don't know what you do or do not know of PeeDee. I know who he is and where he is, but only he can release that information. The administration could if they chose, post that we are in very different ip zones. I have stated exactly where I am, right down to the street address.

If you are serious in your question about me, are you serious enough to call me, or me you. That way you can see my caller id on your own phone. Can't get much more real than that Huh.
    I am in no way disrespecting you, only giving you the opportunity to satisfy your curiosity.

DRD

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why won't you just post your real identity here right now? If you're being honest?

"The Money Shot Guru"

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your all a bunch of cry baby wanna be's.this is not a no holds barred forum..good by wanna bes. sure wish you were standing in front of me in a tournament!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 2:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have spoke to DRD balloonknot, he id'd himself as don when i called him. peedee is in NY.

DRD is not peedee, that i know for CERTAIN.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast