Posted On:
    7/07/2005 5:51pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kainekai
    Whirlwind...

I'm having a damn hard time finding people who actually walk the talk. You're the only one who contacted me (out of the countless people) without negativitiy or artificial poop and excuses. I'm sending you a custom army camouflage colored pair of grappling gloves, no fuckin charge!

E-mail me and I'll send them to you!!!

Re: Negativity - I'll be honest, I thought you were a little full of **** at first. We get a LOT of people that are FOS through here, and when someone turns up and is like, "LOL First post, I want to spar someone from here" it's usually someone we've irritated in some way, and it gets an eyeroll and little more. I'm kind of thinking I was wrong, and you're a good guy.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 1:08am

Style: Hybrid Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THANKS.

I don't hate anyone from this website. NO! Just wanted to finally be interacting with people that are into MMA and not just fans of the art. People asked for sparring partners and I said, "I'm in." They talked about this 'THROWDOWN" and I said I'm game.

Then when I e-mailed people... No answers. Maybe one actual person. But that's okay. It's the same from other websites too! I hear nothing, but excuses and negativity, arguing over trivial definitions of MMA and who is let into the exclusive group. So when the odd person actually steps up with no excuses. It's a fuckin honour! No gloves, I'll give you the pair off my hands. Shin/pads? I'll buy them for you. Uniform? No problem as long as you're true to your word.

And I'm in a training hall now. I'll be washing windows and floors to train, but I want to without excuses. YEAH!!!

How do I cancel my association to this website? I no longer need a login or password?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 2:47am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm on the island, so maybe if you're lucky I can crash a ferry into the mainland and come play someday.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 1:06pm

Style: Hybrid Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THANKS

THANKS, but this is my last listing. I'm closing this account as of now just like previous ones. THANKS for letting me share my thoughts on your website, but I dont' want to waste my time anymore.

"Like faith they will come when it's too late, but I will exist long after my body is gone." XXX

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 2:58pm

Style: Yale University

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait a minute... I come here often, I just don't log in, but I just had to give my 2 cents on this. You gays ask for sparring partners and then when someone wants to train, you roll your eyes at him? Isn't that a bit unfair?

I've read his other messages and he is consistent with asking people to train. He even wanted to organize it and offered free gear to people who couldn't afford it!

I bet now that he wants nothing to do with this forum, people will be e-mailing him. I'm going to personally e-mail him too and appologize for the way idiots are in general.

THIS WEBSITE IS TRUE TO ITS NAME!!!
    Last edited by badbabykitten; 7/08/2005 3:04pm at .

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 3:32pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *shrug*

Sure, whatever. The fact is, Chaos has offered to get together this weekend, I spoke to him about coming to my gym, I gave him other options around his area -- the fact that I don't fucking feel like cancelling all my plans on short notice and sparring with someone I've never met who seems to have an ego problem means, of course, that I'm a poser.

Post or don't post, as you wish. Don't fucking whine.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 4:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, I actually feel bad for this guy and his frustration. Fact is, I don't feel comfortable, as a woman, sparring with some guy Iv'e just met over the web outside the confines of my school. I wish someone else had stepped up to the plate, but it just didn't happen.

I am sorry, though.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2005 7:08pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey no fair, this party was over by the time I got here!
    And JKD, would it help if I buy you flowers or something first? :icon_wink

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2005 7:35pm

Style: Yale University

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting drama you've got going people. Outside of excuses on why no one accepted his invitation. I encourage everyone to read all kainkai's previous posts. This person is genuine. Does an asshole want to give his extra gear to people if they can't afford it? If he has a problem then why would he wash floors and windows just to be able to train at a martial arts school?

He left and I don't think he'll be logging back in! I e-mailed him (direct to his personal e-mail account, he's not checking in if you mail through this website) and he said he wanted nothng to do with this website, but he's not angry or anything. He's just going to wash floors and windows to be able to train at a local martial arts school.

That's if from me. I too, am sorry!

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/09/2005 8:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, how very nice for you.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast