Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 1819 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 11:50pm

Style: SC, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "some of them know more about Hip Hop than me and you than they do thier cultural history"

and rightfully so...As the offical ambassador of Hip Hop, I'm officially lobbying for the eradication of Japan's rich history and have it replaced with the scriptures of the Wu Tang Clan (j/k)

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 2:17am

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhsephiroth
    You claim to be from Japan. If so, what is the phrase that Zen masters use when they are either entering, leave or giving a sermon? The phrase is used in highschool.

Also, before every meal you eat, what do you recite and what action do you do?

As for this little question, You are obviously clueless on Japanese culture if you ask stupid questions like this. As for zen master's :XXbirdman Do you mean at a Shinto Shrine or at a Buddist Temple??? As for ii tadakimasu, or if that is what you think must be said before every meal, it is polite and not a recitation or incantation.

You sound like one of the morons that think there are still samurai and everyone wears a kimono and swords. **** you. If you have a real question about Japan you can ask. But don't ask stupid Japanophile questions trying to "prove" I really live in Japan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 3:58am

Style: shoninkwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You people can attack the style I study. I honestly could gives a rats ass on your opinion of it. I was merely trying to get said person to stop posting on here and disrespecting our school. Reguardless of how you percieve it I will not stand for fellow students going against the wishes of our shidoshi.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 4:21am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jhsephiroth, it must be really embarassing to use the word 'owned' repeatedly when all you are doing is owning your own stupid self.

Wanker.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 6:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Benwaaaballs,

I mean no disrespect to you. You said yourself you're looking for a new art, so why do you take such offense? I understand the respect for you Sifu/ Shidoshi, but there are lines to be drawn. I'd go as far to say that you are a respectable student for trying to keep this cum-guzzler from bumping his gums and making you, your teacher, and your art (respectively) look bad.

Do yourself a favor, continue your search for something worthy of learning....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 6:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I finally got my Mac to work on Vid#8 and sweet Mary mother of Jesus, I wish it hadn't.

These throws are fucking garbage. Obviously Aiki-doH!-st33t-l33t malarky. What the **** is the point of throwing someone if they can get up from it? Spike that fucker on the ground so hard you need Animal Control to come scrape his carcass off the mat. If he wants to pull you down with him...go with it. This is what makes Shuai Chiao a better throwing art, if you go with him it adds more *omph* to the throw. If he still has the gusto to fight on the ground then you pray your ground game is better than his....or train so this is true.

I award these throws no points and may god have mercy on their souls.

Edit: Take the force of throwing him far and use it to throw him straight down. Tie his arms up so he can't breakfall (although, I was taught that SC throws are made so if you break fall you are royally fucked).
    Last edited by Silky Johnson; 1/28/2006 6:27am at . Reason: more thoughts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 4:31pm

Style: shoninkwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok quick update for those keeping score. I show up to class at 11am sharp in street clothes with the hopes of getting out of there in time to see my son play his game... 11 turned into 12 12 turned into 1 and with class over, Shidoshi and I sat around for another hour waiting for John to show up. Well needless to say he didnt, I missed my sons game and I am highly irritated. Shidoshi stressed apon me his disaproval of John's actions, and all I have to say is:

John why didnt you show up man? Let me guess you had car trouble... no you had to work this weekend at your job doing freelance web design and graphic art right... No I know you dog chew through your alarm clock power cord and you over slept.... no wait your mommy and daddy grounded you from the car because you didnt clean up your room. I think it is that you have disgraced yourself our Dojo and Shidoshi and didnt want to listen to the consiquences of your actions on here. Shidoshi wanted me to let you know he is behind me 100% and that you need to stop the posting, and acting like some little punk kid who has taken a year of ATA TKD and is looking for a fight because they have no discipline.

So act like a black belt and show some restraint (and maturity that comes along with earning the black belt.) Stop disgracing Shidoshi, Our dojo, and our fellow students with this gradeschool "im gonna beat you up at recess" bs.
    Last edited by benwaaaballs; 1/28/2006 4:38pm at .

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 8:22am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by benwaaaballs
    So act like a black belt and show some restraint (and maturity that comes along with earning the black belt.) Stop disgracing Shidoshi, Our dojo, and our fellow students with this gradeschool "im gonna beat you up at recess" bs.
    Sweet heaven and earth, this fucktard is a black belt from your school? Well that bit of information pretty much sealed up what type of crap is being shoveled through your systsm. Your "Shidoshi" doesn't know seem to have his facts straight, so I guess the proverbial apple didn't fall far from the tree.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 3:07pm

Style: Aikido, kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i hope i dont get in trouble for this, but just to prove the point, SNKD made e budo too

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32155

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/30/2006 9:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanx for the link.......now to see them clowned on another site