Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:52pm

Style: Shoninkwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by benwaaaballs
    When did I once say daughter... I said my 6yo i never said daughter. so yea. I will be there. And I just got off the phone with Shidoshi and he was wondering why I called him asking this because noone has called him in the last 30 minutes.
    LOOOOOL You've been owned! You never called him. I admit to this error in that I thought read you had daughter..but i was mistaken. But you DID lie about calling him. Stop the lying,
    please.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:54pm

Style: shoninkwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhsephiroth
    LOOOOOL You've been owned! You never called him. I admit to this error in that I thought read you had daughter..but i was mistaken. But you DID lie about calling him. Stop the lying,
    please.
    I am not lying I am on the phone with him right now. anything you would like to say to him while I am sitting here. He told me to tell you to stop posting on here like he told all of us to weeks ago.

And I am through. We will resolve this tomorrow. Unlike some people I actually have work I need to get done.

STOP disrespecting the school with your assinine comments.
    STOP Making our school look like a bunch of thugs from the ghetto trying to defend our "turf" in some immature streetfight.
    STOP keeping this post alive so it can die like Shidoshi wants.
    Last edited by benwaaaballs; 1/27/2006 1:58pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bottom line benwaaaballs, i'll be there tomorrow and if you don't show up then your a fake. I already know that you LOVE to lie so I won't be surprise if you don't show.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 2:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by benwaaaballs
    I am not lying I am on the phone with him right now. anything you would like to say to him while I am sitting here. He told me to tell you to stop posting on here like he told all of us to weeks ago.
    :bduh: LOL ok i know who you are now. He only told one person other than me to not post on here. I caught you j****. Your are terrible poser. I'm done goodbye.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 2:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :bduh: LOL ok i know who you are now. He only told one person other than me to not post on here. I caught you j****. Your are terrible poser. I'm done goodbye.
    How come you won't answer the questions I asked?
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 4:58pm

Style: MACP Level 1 +1 Mana

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Drama....even between the students of SKD....how lovely. I think you guys can at least get a snap shot of the look on Jhsephiroth's face when benwaaaballs shows up to their studio.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 6:33pm

Style: SC, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow...first time back in over a year and I get to listen to two twats argue about which piece of **** style is better. THEN, I get to read the fight between to possible students. jhSephiroth, you're a **** and have done nothing but ill for you school, and allow me to tell you, IT DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE NEGATIVE PRESS!

Next, you obviously have no place on this forum considering you turned this thread into a fucking quiz. Take your pansy ass back to your RPGers and Ren-Fest fags, ****. I could give a motherfuck about answering questions for some cocksucker who can't distinguish chocolate from ****.

In case you're a complete n00b, read Asia and anyother Mod's sig. It's a little motto we live by here on Bullshido,

Man up, Bitches.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:10pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think they both got owned because they are publicly arguing about a horribly fake martial art that can do nothing but produce substandard practicioners because the syllabus and head instructor are fictional at best.

Both of you, go play a game of hide and go **** yourselves. This is dumb because you both spend money on the most craptastic of all fictional martial arts. You guys and kwon should all sit down and drink the special koolaid and rid the world of your stupidity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 9:44pm

Style: SC, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "because the syllabus and head instructor are fictional at best."

Just like a good fighter spawned from one of their schools.

I can imagine this grudge match. I'm sure it'll be like two retarded fags fighting over the last rainbow saftey helmet.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 11:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You claim to be from Japan. If so, what is the phrase that Zen masters use when they are either entering, leave or giving a sermon? The phrase is used in highschool.

Also, before every meal you eat, what do you recite and what action do you do?

LMAo.......wtf does that have to do with anything? just because someone is from japan dont mean they gotta know that. im currently stationed in japan an i dont know that zen shyt an could care less. an alot of japanese citizens, especially the younger generation aint all like that.

some of them know more about Hip Hop than me and you than they do thier cultural history. u have a fuked up view of Japan from watchin too many Anime an movies an Listenin to your sensei. so your in Tennesse reciting Zen phrases before meals?.........lmao friggin Japanophile

i thought i was a japanophile but you got me beat . now i feel better
    Last edited by Soju_King; 1/27/2006 11:50pm at .