Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:18pm

Style: shoninkwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhsephiroth
    What program did you sign up for?
    OK SHOW UP TOMORROW AT 11AM AND YOU ME AND SHIDOSHI CAN DISCUSS THIS OK???? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I AM WRITING???? DO I NEED TO BREAK OUT THE CRAYONS AND CONSTRUCTION PAPER AND DRAW BIG PRETTY PICTURES FOR YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I AM TYPING. SHOW UP TOMORROW I WILL MISS MY KIDS BASKETBALL GAME TO COME TALK WITH YOU AND SHIDOSHI AND HE CAN TELL YOU TO STOP POSTING ON HERE AND DISRESPECTING OUR SCHOOL LIKE HE DID ALL OF US. OK???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:21pm

Style: Shoninkwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by benwaaaballs
    Yea there have NEVER been only three guys there on a manday that is the largest class of the week. That is the hardcore day of training. But you already know this. Because you were there right. I have never been to class on a monday where less then 5 people there.
    You've been owned. Why do you have to lie Syric aka me4life69 aka benwaaaballs? You have don't take classes..period. You can't answer any of the question..you've been owned. Man up to it and stop playing games. An you won't be there tomorrow. You are a poser. LOL I'll see you saturday if you do show up Syric aka me4life69 aka benwaaaballs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK SHOW UP TOMORROW AT 11AM AND YOU ME AND SHIDOSHI CAN DISCUSS THIS OK???? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I AM WRITING???? DO I NEED TO BREAK OUT THE CRAYONS AND CONSTRUCTION PAPER AND DRAW BIG PRETTY PICTURES FOR YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I AM TYPING. SHOW UP TOMORROW I WILL MISS MY KIDS BASKETBALL GAME TO COME TALK WITH YOU AND SHIDOSHI AND HE CAN TELL YOU TO STOP POSTING ON HERE AND DISRESPECTING OUR SCHOOL LIKE HE DID ALL OF US. OK???
    Ok..but what's up with the "shidoshi"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:23pm

Style: Aikido, kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude, bullshido can check IPs im SURE they would be happy 2. and i dont care what you have to say about me, feb 11, hopefully WAY sooner. jus call me

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've been owned. Why do you have to lie Syric aka me4life69 aka benwaaaballs? You have don't take classes..period. You can't answer any of the question..you've been owned. Man up to it and stop playing games. An you won't be there tomorrow. You are a poser. LOL I'll see you saturday if you do show up Syric aka me4life69 aka benwaaaballs.
    I have been owned? I am telling you to come up to class tomorrow and you me and shidoshi can discuss this how exactly does this me owned or a poser. I am giving up my kids basketball game to come talk to you and have the audacity to continue this. This discussion is over. I will see you tomorrow at 11am. Stop disrespecting our school. Stop acting paranoid and like the world is out to get you because someone who studies at your school wants you to shut up and let the post die and stop disrespecting our school. If you want to go fight this syric guy then more power to you but you will be doing that on your own and you will not be representing anything that has to do with out school. But stop posting your assinine rantings and acting like my 6yo and making our school look bad. You are a black belt for Christs sake act like it.
    Last edited by benwaaaballs; 1/27/2006 1:32pm at .

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    benwaaaballs???????????????
    MONGO?????????????
    First question? What the hell is a soshi? Secondly, you are asking questions about Zen masters? Do you know the answers? If so what is your reference? Are you a high rank student of this art? If so perhaps you can explain to me why your GM hasn't a clue about his lineage. Once we get passed that we can start to discover how one becomes a Grandmaster at 33
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been owned? I am telling you to come up to class tomorrow and you me and shidoshi can discuss this how exactly does this me owned or a poser. I am giving up my kids basketball game to come talk to you and have the audacity to continue this. This discussion is over. I will see you tomorrow at 11am. Stop disrespecting our school. Stop acting paranoid and like the world is out to get you because someone who studies at your school wants you to shut up and let the post die and stop respecting our school. If you want to go fight this syric guy then more power to you but you will be doing that on your own and you will not be representing anything that has to do with out school. But stop posting your assinine rantings and acting like my 6yo and making our school look bad. You are a black belt for Christs sake act like it.
    You are not a student..you could not answer any of the basic questions new students are taught. I just talked to my teacher..and none of the new students have daughters. He read me the roster and there is a total of 10 new students that joined and the dates that they have started. He doesn't know anything about this or why i called...so why would he lie. He's going to bring all the contracts up tomorrow aswell. I'll be impressed if you come up tomorrow and it is hard to impress me. I'll see you saturady Mr. Phantom Menence...i think i just heard a toliet flush....
    Last edited by Jhsephiroth; 1/27/2006 1:43pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:41pm

Style: Aikido, kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that was shoninkwando, u heard flush

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are not a student..you could not answer any of the basic questions new students are taught. I just talked to my teacher..and none of the new students have female daughters. He read me the roster and there is a total of 10 new students that joined and the dates that they have started. He doesn't know anything about this or why i called...so why would he lie. He's going to bring all the contracts up tomorrow aswell. I'll be impressed if you come up tomorrow and it is hard to impress me. I'll see you saturady Mr. Phantom Menence...i think i just heard a toliet flush....
    When did I once say daughter... I said my 6yo i never said daughter. so yea. I will be there. And I just got off the phone with Shidoshi and he was wondering why I called him asking this because noone has called him in the last 30 minutes.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 1:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are not a student..you could not answer any of the basic questions new students are taught. I just talked to my teacher..and none of the new students have daughters.
    Which is ok because this guy said he had a SON.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!