Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Thread: My new Dojo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, Balloonknot, for giving us all a demonstration of how you don't need opposeable thumbs to type. Bravo!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "At my aiki club, we do the discussion thing in the pub over a few pints."

lol

Ballonknot-There seems to be a misprint in your Profile. It says you are 32 years of age. I think you should change it back to 13.

--
    I attack flurriously!
    Let me introduce you to my friends: Hand, Elbow and Knee.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Balloonknot:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy crap, I found someone ELSE who has heard of Kuk Sul!! I took a bit of that, but no one else that I know has even heard of it.

BTW...on the ninjitsu thing. I currently train at the Quest center(To Shin Do). I love it. It is one of the most technical and street-wise systems that I've ever seen. If you can afford it, go there. I can barely do it.

FD, this isn't a good school at all for you if you don't want to pay outragous prices.

"Be water my friend." ~Bruce Lee/Art of War(read it)

small hick city full with college students in Cali
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My Bujinkan class cost only $65 a month. It is not too much for me and I love the class.

But the ju justu class before Bujinkan is outrageous expensive.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FD, how is your Wing Chun and shootwrestling (if you;re doing that atm) going?
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

small hick city full with college students in Cali
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I decide to not go to WC class any more because it is on same day as Bujinkan. So I pick Bujinkan. The shootwrestling was from when I was in college lol.

However I am trying to looking for some kind of wrestling/judo/ju justu club or something where I can go and wrestle with someone else or something. I don't know if it exist or not... I just miss wrestling so much that I want to go back but HATE the practicing.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456