Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 2:51am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went to check out Bujikan Dojo school on Monday because I was SO curious about it. So I went there.

First there was a ju justu class (there are two class at that dojo) the instructor was not very nice. Also he say I have to pay 80 a month plus sign a agreement for 6 months. This was when I start getting a bad feel and when he say gi cost 32 dollars plus 5 dollars for a patch. That is when I decide that I am not gonna to join that school. But I still practice with them to see what the class was like. But I won't say any more because I will be seeing that man pretty often from now and on.

When the Bujinkan instructor came, they were very nice. They even give me a book and say it cost 20 dollars but I can read it. I spent next half hour reading it and talking with the insturctors. They were very easy to get along with and answer every questions.

Also I even watch both instructor sparring. It remind me to NEVER go against any Bujinkan student with a weapons. I have never saw a such effective method of disarming.

During the class, it was surprisely easy. Everything feel so naturally and fluidly. Also they aren't a freak about weapons. They didn't make us wait to learn how to use it or anything, they just start teaching how to use hands to hands and weapons. The class was fun, everyone laugh a lot and do lot of funny things (one of instructor even accidentally hit another in the head with a bamboo stick and it leave everyone laughing for good 15 min).

Also there wasn't much talking during classes. After the class end, everyone sat in circle and talk about what they learned and what they think of the class. The instructor even ask me what I thought about it and what I learned. When everyone leave, I talk with the instructors for a bit. I told them about this website and they thought it was funny. Also I told them what I thought of ju justu class and they say nothing (I think they agree but didn't say anything because they don't fully own the room that dojo is at).

I have lot of respect for those guy, especially they are very easy going and like to have fun but take training seriously at same time. Also I think everyone here has been underestaming the Bujinkan dojo. They does actually do a lot of combative trainning and spar.

What hit me the most is how unique the art are. The stance are very different and also how they punch are unique. I can't wait to see how they kicks or uses their weapons :-)

By the way class cost 65 a month.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 2:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Las Vegas. It seems like I have confused everyone so much LMAO!

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 3:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What?

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 3:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DAMN! This really suck... Just stay in touch and we will meet one day :-) I already met a member from this message board and may will meet other one or two within a month. It is nice to meet someone from this board.

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 3:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I has met Matzah Bal and he is a nice guy to know.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 3:24am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dragon,

I'll be in Las Vegas next month visting family.

Would be cool to meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 3:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure that would be nice. Let arrange it by PM. Also what date will you be here and how long will you be here?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 6:09am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still to be determined. =o/

I'll keep you updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 8:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fatality you sound like you were pretty hung up on the price, but then went on to say how much you like the training. Maybe the price is WORTH IT. I can't get my cable and internet for less than $70/month, and I know my MA training is WAY more valuable than that.

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 9:52am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It doesn't sound like a bad dojo, but the sitting around in a circle discussing the class sounds a bit romo?

They call me:
    "The Money Shot Guru"
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast