Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 11:49am

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    There is a moment when you get caught in the single and there is no sprawling out. You have a lot of options. I will give you three, others can throw out more. But by focusing on 3 it might save you.

A) Never give the OTHER guy the initiative. This is where Judo shines. The minute the match starts you go looking for the takedown. The OTHER guy needs to be on defense. The whole time. Because you are ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK~.

Um, this isn't really an "option" so much as a philosophy.

You were talking about a situation where he had already gotten in on the single, so it would really be counterattack, counterattack, counterattack at that point, right?
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 11:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

B) When someone latches onto your leg for a single, make sure you crossface the **** out of them. Forearm bone across eye orbital and under nose. Make space and give them pain. Many times they will let go. .

A crossface by itself is unlikely to make anyone let go of a single. Unless competing in the wuss division. Its not about pain, but about moving the head and reducing his leverage. Much more important is to really work a whizzer there and kick that leg out and back while working the crossface.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wakinonioi
    A crossface by itself is unlikely to make anyone let go of a single. Unless competing in the wuss division. Its not about pain, but about moving the head and reducing his leverage. Much more important is to really work a whizzer there and kick that leg out and back while working the crossface.

Waki, you ignorant knobslobbing ****... Quote me correctly, in entirety.

This is the CORRECT QUOTE:

When someone latches onto your leg for a single, make sure you crossface the **** out of them. Forearm bone across eye orbital and under nose. Make space and give them pain. Many times they will let go. Or you get enough space to snag a guillotine.
    #1 You are wrong about a crossface not making people let go. Maybe you just suck. I make people let go all the time by using it. Trying to whizzer and kick your leg back while wearing pants (cloth, easy to grab, easy to hold, difficult to shake off) is much harder than the advice I gave. It's going to be easy to kick out of something when wearing a little speedo singlet. It's an entirely different matter when they can grab handfulls of cloth.

#2 This isn't fucking wrestling. It's BJJ. Step the **** outta someplace you know nothing about.

#3 If you are going to quote me, trying to ride my nuts again, in some vain effort to somehow belittle my advice by purposely leaving out the most IMPORTANT reason that you would use a crossface in BJJ - THE FUCKING GUILLOTINE...than maybe you need to go back to whatever rock you crawled under and suck your fucking thumb.

I'll say it again you retarded dipshit. This isn't wrestling. It's BJJ - WHERE CHOKING SOMEONE OUT WITH A GUILLOTINE SUBMISSION IS LEGAL.

Don't ever try to one-up me with that stupid mis-quoting bullshit again. My technical expertise blows you out of the fucking water. My posts have substance, style, and most importantly are based on first hand experience. I wouldn't presume to tell someone how to win a wrestling match, or even what to do in one. So don't even fucking come over here trying to talk about **** you don't know. But moreover, don't fucking quote me like that again.

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 12:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    #1 You are wrong about a crossface not making people let go. I make people let go all the time by using it. .

That's why I mentioned the wuss factor. Guess what?

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 12:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

#2 This isn't fucking wrestling. It's BJJ. Step the **** outta someplace you know nothing about.

The comments in question were about defending a single.

I'm sure you are quite the expert in lots of things where you start on your knees.

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 12:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Don't ever try to one-up me again. My technical expertise blows. My posts talk about ****. But moreover, don't fucking quote me like that again.
    Of course

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 3:54pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The actual, unedited text of Yrkoon's post:

Don't ever try to one-up me with that stupid mis-quoting bullshit again. My technical expertise blows you out of the fucking water. My posts have substance, style, and most importantly are based on first hand experience. I wouldn't presume to tell someone how to win a wrestling match, or even what to do in one. So don't even fucking come over here trying to talk about **** you don't know. But moreover, don't fucking quote me like that again.
    If this kind of thing gets reported one more time, I'm going to trip and fall on the ban button.

Try to argue like a man, you fucking coward.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 4:15pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks JKD, for the record I did not report the post. I took it to PM's with him.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 4:29pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A few unrelated people reported it, also for post spamming.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    4/11/2005 11:24pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wakinonioi
    I'm sure you 'fall' on all sorts of things, homo.

If you want to exercise some phantom authority in the pathetic hope that your micro-dick will grow longer because of it, go ahead. Sad piece of ****.

Go ahead and prove yourself small.
    Wow. You're clueless, huh?

PL
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast