Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 7:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frank Dux is a total fraud. Bloodsport was based off of Benny Urquidez' fights in Thailand and Dux stole the idea. "The Jet" confronted him to kick his ass and Dux punked out.

All of his military history is a sham too, as well as his demonstrations (who's aren't?)

Dux is fake, pure and simple.

P.S. Bloodsport was a pretty cool movie, though.

A.K.A MEAT

Edited by - Mr. Donkeypenis on March 05 2003 06:17:06

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 10:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow... I had no idea Frank Dux was such a phony! I knew Bloodsport was based loosely on the experiences of a real fighter, but I didn't know there was really a "Frank Dux" and that the real guy had invented such an outrageous facade. Dux sounds like a pathological liar!

I feel sorry for the people who've been fooled in by Dux "impressive 'magic shows' (demos) and phony exploits. It's sad that they are actually paying to be associated with this nut and believe him to be some sort of elite level martial arts master. Sad.

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 1:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always wanted to know why Rick Tew never posted who his master was on his webpage, now it makes perfect sense.

Does anybody know someone who actually trained under Tew? I've seen his video's on his web page, and oh boy. I'd really like to hear an inside story of the weird stuff that goes on.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 1:04pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I almost choose to go to his school instead of college. DAMN! I should have went there instead of to that crappy college. I am SO ashmed that I won't even admit that I went to (I won't tell the name) University.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 1:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His site just amazes me with all of it's bullshido, espicially the videos, and I can't believe he registered www.winjitsu.com as well.
    I need to take Win-jitsu, all of this time practicing the 112 katas of Loser-do is getting me nowhere fast...

-------------------------
    Clap your hands everybody,
    if you got what it takes
    'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
    and I want you to know
    that these are the breaks!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 1:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Better than Mac-jitsu

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 6:22pm

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dux was one of the phonies featured in the book 'Stolen Valor'. Here is a passage that sheds some light on ol' Frank:

"According to Dux's official Marine Corps record, his true military career was far from glorious. Frank William Dux served on active duty in California from June 15 to October 23, 1975 - less than six months - when he was released from active duty. (He continued on reserve status until 1981.) Dux's record showed no valorous decorations and no overseas service, nor did he graduate from any of the military schools that are mandatory preparation for clandestine operations.
    The record indicated that Dux's predilection for tall tales concerned his superiors so much that on January 22, 1978, while still in the Marine reserves, Dux was referred for psychiatric evaluation. "This individual interviewed because of some bizarre type behavior which centered around flights of fancy and exaggerations," the doctor who interviewed Dux wrote in the file. The report said that Dux insisted he was working for an intelligence agency. Dux was then a lowly private in the reserves and not likely to be entrusted with major operations. The doctor diagnosed 'problems in adjustment to adult life' and recommended that Dux receive 'psychiatric evaluation and/or therapy."

So much for the military bullshit Dux put in his book. I can't believe HarperCollins would publish anything by this delusional asshole.

"Go cry about it Vargas. Aren't you late for your shift at McDonald's?"
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/05/2003 10:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think Bloodsport is based on Benny the Jet.

I read (I think in the link JKDChick has provided, although I could be wrong...) Dux was telling people that he had defeated Jet in a fight, and Benny found about it - told him to stop because it was pissing him off.

Which Dux of course immediatley did.

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 12:49am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FRANK DUX FAKE?

But ASHIDA KIM IS STILL REAL RIGHT?

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 12:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he's gotten to you too Asia.

--------
    Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast