Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/11/2003 11:24am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carbon makes sense to me. Crimson Tiger is flamebait!! At least I stick to topic.

ROY RULES>

"The Money Shot Guru"

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    3/11/2003 1:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From Ballonknot:

CrimsonTiger, you sound like a Roy hater? You are wrong! Roy IS the BEST pound for pound fighter in the WORLD!!!! Stop hating.

Speaking of Roy, I'll throw this out there for you pencil-geeks to chew on.... I'd bet my 401K money that the great Roy Jones Jr would beat anyone's Sensei, Master, or Sifu here! Chew away girls.......

Oh, yeah? You're a knobhob! Are you gay CT?
    Granted I had just called him a "knob" at this point...so obviously I started it right? *snicker*

And then of course our ever-eloquent Carbon:
    And he proved it when he took the win from Ruiz. No its not a different mindset, coordinating different limbs? Are you fucking joking me you moron? What the **** do you think bobbing and weaving is along with footwork and hand combination you twit?
    Wow...yep...I sure started this one...by calling Ballonknot a knob. Unless you both took huge offense to this?

*sigh*

Why do I bother? There goes another braincell. LOL! Oops...down to my last few.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Posted On:
    3/11/2003 3:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crimson I can tell by the way you write that you are an outright NERD. Sorry, to use an 80's term but what the hell. It is called for. I can tell you were the kid who got beat up in school, and had your lunch money taken from you. It's OK Crimson now you're a so-called man right? LOL.

"The Money Shot Guru"

Posted On:
    3/11/2003 3:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude...you're 32 years old?! Geez, I thought I was dealing with another kid.

Oh, I'm so sorry...did the word "eloquent" throw you?

My pic is in my profile. Another is posted on the net...you're welcome to view them, and others I'd be happy to post.

I'd offer to let you find out more about me in Atlanta in August (assuming it happens) but if you really are in China, I guess that's not an option. Too bad.

Carbon is of course invited too.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

Posted On:
    3/11/2003 3:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever Crimson. Your picture shows you for what you are. I won't comment further. No more flaming for me. God be with you.

"The Money Shot Guru"

Posted On:
    3/11/2003 4:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ROFL! Dude, that was WEAK.

Run away, typical troll, run away.

When you grow a spine and happen to be in Toronto, drop me a PM.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

Posted On:
    3/11/2003 4:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CrimsonTiger that is my point. You want to keep flaming because you ARE A FLAMER (as in gay). Your profile is retarded (I like to hit people while I'm having sex). What a retard! Believe me, I'm not running from you. If you knew any better (but you don't) you would be RUNNING FROM ME BITCH! It wouldn't take me too long to put you down, and that's a fact!

"The Money Shot Guru"

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/12/2003 1:51am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the ****, the term "NERD" hits right on the mark who in the WORLD. Brags about sex that much in their fucking profile on a MA forum.

Either, you want sex and you can't get it because all you talk about is how much of a badass you are to girls and they get turned off and then eventually puke when you whip out your itty bitty friend.

Or you masterbate constantly and that creates a self indulged fantasy world(you know fantasy your favorite pass time.) that you are a pimp and get any women you want.

Now which is it? Your a fucking dork your profile is just ridiculous proving on how lame you are.

So its not even a problem you can talk all you want all I'll be doing is laughing at lame you act and how hard you want to be.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    3/12/2003 3:37pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also when he hit the guy on the ropes, no he wasn't losing the boxing match, the guy got hit and he went down, but he wasn't on his knees and he hit him 1 more time.
    Wrong he was on a knee, and it appeared to me (this part being opinion) that the fight wasn't going RJJ's way. Maybe we aren't talking about the same fight.

RJJ is the best boxer in the world right now and there isn't much anyone can say to disprove this.

I'll make one when I can find one I like.
    While this might be true (I don't follow it all enough to know) RJJ comes off as a arrogant punk whenever he's interviewed. He's definitly great but his stint as a heavyweight will be short lived if he ever faces legit heavy weights.

**You're all a-holes**

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    3/12/2003 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let RJJ have a match with either of the Klitschko brothers. I'd pay at least $50 to watch a bloodbath like that.

BTW, my wife used to train at the same Gold's Gym in Pensacola that RJJ used and talked to him on a couple of occasions. According to her, he is 1) definitely an asshole and 2) one of the best natural athletes she's ever seen (used to play basketball with some of his buddies at Gold's and could dunk the ball fairly easily). Since she played for Canada's softball team in the 2000 Olympics, she probably knows what the **** she's talking about.

"Go cry about it Vargas. Aren't you late for your shift at McDonald's?"

Edited by - Vargas on March 12 2003 15:26:52
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast