Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/05/2005 12:21am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, you want to try your hand at real investigation?

"In November 1967 Grandmaster Futch enlisted in the U.S. Army. He served in South Vietnam from January 1969 until January 1970. He was wounded in combat his last month in South Vietnam. Grandmaster Futch's decorations include the following medals: National Defense, Vietnam Service, Vietnam Campaign, Army Commendation, Bronze Star and Purple Heart."

Write the following address specifying Futch's full name and as much of his birthdate as you can find. Under the freedom of information act you are entitled to request the following about his past military record. His full name, his rank, gross salary, past duty assignments, awards and decorations, and attendance at various military schools.

Chief, Information Access Section
    HQ USAICS (ASQNS-OP-F)
    Hoffman I. Room 1146
    2461 Eisenhower Avenue
    Alexandria VA 22331-0301

This address is at least five years old but I believe its still good. When they write you back please tell us if he really has the bronze star and purple heart, and was assigned to Vietnam or any hospitals after he left the country.

get off your butt and do some work noob!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/05/2005 1:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and then some

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Okay, you want to try your hand at real investigation?

"In November 1967 Grandmaster Futch enlisted in the U.S. Army. He served in South Vietnam from January 1969 until January 1970. He was wounded in combat his last month in South Vietnam. Grandmaster Futch's decorations include the following medals: National Defense, Vietnam Service, Vietnam Campaign, Army Commendation, Bronze Star and Purple Heart."

Write the following address specifying Futch's full name and as much of his birthdate as you can find. Under the freedom of information act you are entitled to request the following about his past military record. His full name, his rank, gross salary, past duty assignments, awards and decorations, and attendance at various military schools.

Chief, Information Access Section
    HQ USAICS (ASQNS-OP-F)
    Hoffman I. Room 1146
    2461 Eisenhower Avenue
    Alexandria VA 22331-0301

This address is at least five years old but I believe its still good. When they write you back please tell us if he really has the bronze star and purple heart, and was assigned to Vietnam or any hospitals after he left the country.

get off your butt and do some work noob!
    *swoon*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 1:24am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did stop by this guys Dojo during a trip through Pottville, AR. Thank you all for your valuable input. My original assessment was on the money. It is funny to me that if you have no idea who you are talking to you would choose to talk so much BS. I was taught better than that. Therefor I will not comment directly on the negative comments. You are right however, I should have asked your opinion before I said this guy was BS, I corrected that by a visit. You can talk all you want and claim all you want but if it doesnt work when I am standing in front of you then it isn't worth anything to me.

My letter to the address was never answered.

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 7:29pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk
    I did stop by this guys Dojo during a trip through Pottville, AR. Thank you all for your valuable input. My original assessment was on the money. It is funny to me that if you have no idea who you are talking to you would choose to talk so much BS. I was taught better than that. Therefor I will not comment directly on the negative comments. You are right however, I should have asked your opinion before I said this guy was BS, I corrected that by a visit. You can talk all you want and claim all you want but if it doesnt work when I am standing in front of you then it isn't worth anything to me.

For some reason I can't seem to interpret the meaning of this statement...
    can someone translate it into stupid english for me?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 11:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk

This means I went to "Master" Futch's Dojo and that my initial assessment of him was correct, IMHO. I then went on to say if you don't know who you are talking to, it would be good to be a little polite. I was taught respect in my training, I hope others are taught the same. I then stated I would not comment on the negative statements as this serves no purpose. I do not know these people and they do not know me. I am not some coward who will hide behind his keyboard and make idle threats and derogatory comments about others just because the anonymousness of the computer makes me feel safe. I went on to say that since I am new here I should have asked an opinion of the guy to the members first. I am not perfect. It followed up to a comment about "Master" Futch, and how I found his teachings and system to have little value. I hope this was plain enough.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    12/25/2005 11:54pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nnnnope...

So give us the lowdown on the school and stop with all this posturing.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2005 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have commpleted what I have to say. I was told that the people on this group would be helpful in assessing some of the Instructors out there who are less than they make out, The person who told me this was wrong. I then took care of it myself. Enough said, if I came to your Dojo and did not agree with your teaching I would say no more than I thought it wasn't worth my time. That is my opinion.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    12/26/2005 12:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** are you talking about?

It was better when you didn't post.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/26/2005 12:56am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I miss Omega...

And you're being too vague. You need to explain exactly what they were teaching and how they were doing it. You saying something is **** has absolutely not value or meaning to us.

Posted On:
    12/26/2005 1:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as I'm concerned, Grandmaster Futch is beyond reproach. After all, the site says he gave his life over to the direction of Christ...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast