Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 2:23am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what kind of junk is this?

I found this site that has this guy "master" Futch going from 3rd degree to 10th degree in 2 years. It is located here at http://www.leeskarate.com/curtis.htm and is the worst joke. Do people really believe this crap? Anyone else found anything simular?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 3:36am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk
    I found this site that has this guy "master" Futch going from 3rd degree to 10th degree in 2 years. It is located here at http://www.leeskarate.com/curtis.htm and is the worst joke. Do people really believe this crap? Anyone else found anything simular?

What I think is a joke is you posting your very first post and calling bullshit when you haven't established any foundation for yourself. Further more it wasn't that he was given a 10th degree in one system after recieving a 3rd degree in that same system it was two completely different systems. Lastly America is full of 10th degree "grandmasters" and we've well established that most of it is bullshit anyway. If you came here to talk trash that's one thing but this only looks like the jealous fit of a 5 year old child who got picked last and benched for a baseball game because he was not good enough.

Now unless you have something productive to say I would suggest you simply stfu and go about your business on another site.

Read the Fucking stickies damnit and learn how to post on this site.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 4:35am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    What I think is a joke is you posting your very first post and calling bullshit when you haven't established any foundation for yourself. Further more it wasn't that he was given a 10th degree in one system after recieving a 3rd degree in that same system it was two completely different systems. Lastly America is full of 10th degree "grandmasters" and we've well established that most of it is bullshit anyway. If you came here to talk trash that's one thing but this only looks like the jealous fit of a 5 year old child who got picked last and benched for a baseball game because he was not good enough.

Now unless you have something productive to say I would suggest you simply stfu and go about your business on another site.

Read the Fucking stickies damnit and learn how to post on this site.

And thats Omega being NICE to someone!!!! Must be getting soft in his old age. :icon_colo

As Omeggiepoo has pointed out calling BS on an American Judan is a waste. What would be out of place is an actual LEGIT one. However some things do contradict themselves in his bio.

He also began to incorporate other martial arts concepts into his training programs such as grappling and the use of various weapons. Grandmaster Futch eventually gave the name of "American Free-Style Kenpo" to his method of teaching.
    This implies he founded AFS Kenpo. So....

On May 11, 2002 Grandmaster Futch was granted his tenth degree black belt in American Free-Style Kenpo karate by Grand Master Tom Hunnicutt
    Why would he be granted a judan in a system he founded by someone who taugh another system.

In 1992 Grandmaster Futch began to train in Shorin Ryu Matsumura Bushi Jutsu under the direction of Grand Master Tom Hunnicutt, who is a direct personal student of the late Grand Master Hohan Soken. On December 1, 2000 Grandmaster Futch received his third degree black belt in this style from Grand Master Hunnicutt.
    Seeing how it states that Mr. Hunnicutt taught something else.

However the thing that should make someone go running screaming madly into the night is mention of the WORLD SOKE COUNCIL. An org created by americans who don't understand the term "soke" (which isn't used much in Japan by Japanese MArtist) This is a MAS (in this case Mutual Appreciation Society) which boils down to MAS (Mechanized Attack Squad) in itself.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 4:39am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In other words - welcome to bullshido!
    Omega is right - read the stickies - and save yourself a royal reaming.

This frickin site has members that eat trollish posts like candy.
    Care to try again?

I check out the site - and if only 1/4 of the claims are true - the guy has probaly done more good for people than 'monk' ever might in life. (and before you cry - "you dont know if its all true" - you are correct. Neither do you.)

And whatever he teaches might be 'bullshido' - but did YOU (monk) ever investigate his place out for yourself? Although I am not a big fan of a gi and a beret mixed attire - who are 'you', what is your claim to fame?

****, if his military awards - ALONE - are for real...I would buy him a beer and talk to him. Wouldnt feel moved to do so for 'monk', presently.

So, 'Welcome to Bullshido' - and as Omega firmly stated - put up, or STFU!

Care to try again?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 4:46am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, if his military awards - ALONE - are for real...I would buy him a beer and talk to him.
    A beer!!!! You cheap fucking bastard!!!!!! :qright7:

National Defense, Vietnam Service, Vietnam Campaign, Army Commendation, Bronze Star and Purple Heart.
    **** you should take of the man's bar tab for this.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 8:51am

Style: BJJ/Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Belt ranks beyond 3rd dan are usually just politics so it doesn't really matter whether you're 3rd or 10th (although 10th is usually reserved for soke of the style).

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 9:37am

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and he looks to be remarkably fit unlike most "grandmasters". At least he has that going for him.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 10:02am

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. The first time hurts. :laughing6
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: SECRET DEADLY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3RD degree in 1982 , 9th and 10th in 2002 THAT IS 20 YEARS NOT TWO. Please try to make an atempt at valid information when calling bullshit.

WELCOME DUMBASS , Now go do some push ups or Bag work
    ----------------------------------------
    After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/04/2005 11:48am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was being nice but the irritating thing is that Monk registered months ago and this was his best attempt a "outing" somebody.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast