4/14/2005 5:53am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike
    allright after talking to some people i thought my problem was dehydration
    well today I made sure I was well hydrated
    I went to tkd.
    Still, i'm tired and sluggish as a bitch.
    I'm gonna have to go see a dr.
    It sounds like an Iron deficiency... one of my friends has a lot less Iron in her blood than most other people, and this (used to) makes her tired a lot faster, sleep more, but still feel fatigued. She went to her GP (thats the doc's in the UK) and got some hardcore iron suplements.

Have you been eating enough red meats and green veg? Try taking some more time off, and eating more iron filled foods (other than the 2 ive mentioned, im not too sure what else is high in that). My only other suggestion is multi-vitamin tablets. If that doesnt help, then a Doc for sure.

Hope that helps

Edit: Wont be glandular fever, you'd know it if that was the case, for starters, the first thing is your glands would be up, like hell, especially the ones in your throat.

Posted On:
    4/14/2005 8:57am

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jawdy
    It sounds like an Iron deficiency... one of my friends has a lot less Iron in her blood than most other people, and this (used to) makes her tired a lot faster, sleep more, but still feel fatigued. She went to her GP (thats the doc's in the UK) and got some hardcore iron suplements.

Have you been eating enough red meats and green veg? Try taking some more time off, and eating more iron filled foods (other than the 2 ive mentioned, im not too sure what else is high in that). My only other suggestion is multi-vitamin tablets. If that doesnt help, then a Doc for sure.

Hope that helps

Edit: Wont be glandular fever, you'd know it if that was the case, for starters, the first thing is your glands would be up, like hell, especially the ones in your throat.
    Hahaha, I know its not glandular fever also, because i'v never *KISSED anyone before (I'm trying to say, i'v only given my parents and sister kisses on the cheeks)
    Actually, that sounds on target, i'm also very very pale.
    I think i'll take your advice, i'll let you guys know how it works out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/14/2005 9:02am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike
    Hahaha, I know its not glandular fever also, because i'v never *KISSED anyone before (I'm trying to say, i'v only given my parents and sister kisses on the cheeks)
    Actually, that sounds on target, i'm also very very pale.
    I think i'll take your advice, i'll let you guys know how it works out.
    Kool beans there mate, hope you can get it sorted as fast as possible and get back to your training. And glad i could help, of sorts

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 2:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Possibly anemia IMO. I used to have it about 2 years ago for half a year or so. I felt sleepy and shitty all the time.

The other day I returned to the doctor to get blood work done just to rule out any chance of deficencies that would interfer with my training. I've got the book Starting Strenght so now I can do the squat and deadlift and all properly. My lifting volume was too low I now realize from reading the book - time to kick it up a notch.

Good luck man - get some bloodwork and a checkup first thing

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 8:11pm

Style: Wrestling, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Red bull will become your friend, but seriously I would go to a doctor to get this checked out. I had a similar thing for about 2 days last week except that was burnout related becuase of exams and went away when I took an afternoon off.

I see no one has mentioned chronic fatigue syndrome. I know absolutely nothing about it except that I once knew someone with it and they used to always be tired. Isnt there also debate about if it actualy even exsists?

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 9:32pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about Necrotizing Fascitis? :bom:

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 9:39pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Assuming you are not suffering from some **** like anemia, I'd recommend "Triple-Boost " by Irwin Naturals. I've been using this thing for about two months now, and it really helps in giving you a physical and mental boost.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=3294

Ingredients:
    Other Ingredients: Bioperine Complex: 8mg Ginger root extract, Piper longum extract, Bioperine Black Pepper extract (fruit) Gelatin glycerin, vegetable oil, water, lecithin, beeswax, turmeric, canthaxanthin, caramel and camine red. No artificial colors or preservatives.

Suggested Use:
    Depending on personal tolerance, take up to 6 total capsules a day with meals, may be taken all at once or divided throughout the day.

Product Facts:
    Serving Size (caps) 6
    Servings Per 12
    Thiamine 40mg
    Riboflavin 40mg
    Niacin 160mg
    Vitamin B-6 40mg
    Vitamin B-12 mcg 200
    Biotin mcg 400
    Pantothenic Acid 200mg
    Chromium mcg 800
    L-Carnitine 400mg
    Creatine 600mg
    Trimethylglycine 400mg
    Maca powder (root) 300mg
    Spirulina 200mg
    L-Tyrosine 300mg
    Panax Ginseng 100mg
    Bee Pollen 100mg
    Citrus Aurantium 200mg
    Royal Jelly 100mg

-- EDIT --

Many of these ingredients are used for treating chronic fatigue syndrome. I gave a bottle to one of my sisters who's been constantly fatigue for the last couple of years. So far, it seems to be helping.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 5/24/2007 10:14pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 9:45pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by achiral
    Good luck man - get some bloodwork and a checkup first thing
    Check the date on the post above yours genius. You revived a two year old thread started by a guy that was driven off this site about that long ago.

You're a clever one aren't you?

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 10:15pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :tongue3:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/26/2007 12:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My sister died in a fire you insensitive clod. Practicing necromancy on the internet is training for her resurection. Then I can finally fight in the Kumite to avenge my father....

:new_silly
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123