Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 6:04pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadePrime
    I've looked over those claims - especially that one particularly infamous article - and, from my point of view, it comes across as more of a "mindset change" than a physical transformation (the latter being extremely unlikely).

And believe me, he's honest about this. Just back off of him and give him the breathing room he needs.
    Anybody tell you that you're fucking annoying. You asked for an intellegent level of conversation but you come off like a fucking arrogant know it all. Why don't you just shut up and go back to fantasy land.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 6:15pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    If you want to change the definition of Ki to justify your idiotic beliefs, that's fine. However, can prove that you can manipulate the bioelectricity in your body so that you don't get "ki poisoning"? Can you even prove that such a condition exists?

Magic is real, it's simply a term for thermal energy.....

I also made it clear in my earlier posts that I gave up on the bogus methods and am concentrating on real training now, like running and weightlifting in particular.

I didn't come here to 'prove' anything. I came here to learn, and so far things are going quite well. Phrost even forgave me for my misdeeds, and I've already learned a lot just from asking about running on pages 11 and 12.

Just thought I would clear this up in case anybody didn't want to scroll through the thousands of paragraphs of the last 10 or so pages to find out what was going on.

Anyway, I have given up on Ki, but only in the area of trying to use that in Martial Arts training. As for my "stupid beliefs," not meaning disrespect my friend, but why would a personal belief concern you?

...That's my problem if I want to believe in it. It won't hinder my training because I already stressed I am serious about running everyday, form training, and weightlifting /slash/ diet /slash/ nutrition.

So, it's all good. I still want to wait a tad longer before I start a topic or reply to another, just to be sure all the members here find this topic so I won't get spammed out. Which, isn't such a big deal since I've been putting up with that a lot lately anyway.

All in all, I hope to gain everyone's respect here. I know many of you still do not trust me even in saying that I am a Christian, and that Christ has told me through prayer to come to make peace with all of you here and change my methods. However, all I can do is give oyu my word. Time will tell.

Renegade - I appreciate your defense here for me. But, these 'transformations' are something that I only use as a mindset. The article that was submitted to here was different from the version I have now; most of those files you all have seen were made when I was 14, which, was 4 years ago.

This, of course, is not trying to make an excuse. I realise my article was pretty retarded looking. I just need time to pray to Jesus about all this and on how to go about changing my site now that I've changed who I myself am; I can't just delete my site. I'd be letting down all my members.

Genius

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 6:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know many of you still do not trust me even in saying that I am a Christian
    Why the **** would being in the jesus cult make you any more credible or respectible?! WTF does it have to do with anything?!

I just need time to pray to Jesus about all this and on how to go about changing my site now that I've changed who I myself am; I can't just delete my site. I'd be letting down all my members.
    Yes, you can delete your site. You'd be letting down a bunch of looneys, big whoop. You also don't need to wait for some deity to give you the balls to do what you need to do. Go fucking do what needs to be done.
    Last edited by Thaiboxerken; 4/01/2005 6:41pm at .
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 7:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    Why the **** would being in the jesus cult make you any more credible or respectible?! WTF does it have to do with anything?!

Yes, you can delete your site. You'd be letting down a bunch of looneys, big whoop. You also don't need to wait for some deity to give you the balls to do what you need to do. Go fucking do what needs to be done.
    Um, no. With all due respect, stop trying to control me. I've done the right thing and I've given up what needs to be given up. You're stepping over the line in telling me to just delete my site when I could change it for the better.

I understand your eagerness, here. But you have to realise, nobody can just change in the blink of an eye. Sure, I've given up a lot of those bad things. But to just delete my entire site is something that deserves a lot of thought.

Anyway, I respect you. But in saying that every single one of my members is a "looney-bird," that's over-generalising. I actually have a lot of skeptics that lurk on my boards.

You also seem to act as if you never read my previous posts in which I said I was coming clean here. I didn't come here to defend my beliefs. I came here to learn the real path to Martial Arts.

And, I am certain you can help me. Right? Right. Which, goes back to my previous point - that I came here to learn from you guys.

I'd say things are going quite well - members here already have told me about Boxing Gyms, Running, and Weightlifting. I've browsed a few threads here and there and learned of nutrition and dieting also.

Edit: By the way, just a quick question to the others - what would be a good Martial Art to take up after Shotokan, that could be compatible?
    Last edited by Chrono; 4/01/2005 7:12pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 7:23pm

Style: Still looking...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Anybody tell you that you're fucking annoying. You asked for an intellegent level of conversation but you come off like a fucking arrogant know it all. Why don't you just shut up and go back to fantasy land.
    Omega, I actually came here to reason with everyone here, not to be blasted by someone that claims I am arrogant, but who is arrogant himself. So I ask you this: calm down and let me be. Otherwise, I will deal with things in my own way.

And so what if I came off as an "arrogant know-it-all"? Most people tend to say that about me the first time I ever talk to them. I'm sort-of used to it.

Marasmos

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 7:27pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Otherwise, I will deal with things in my own way.

And so what if I came off as an "arrogant know-it-all"? Most people tend to say that about me the first time I ever talk to them. I'm sort-of used to it.
    Are you threatening him? Rapapapapapa. Would you like to see my portfolio?
    You say what about my rice?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 7:30pm

Style: Still looking...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPKO3
    Are you threatening him? Rapapapapapa. Would you like to see my portfolio?
    I will say this: it is not a threat to his physical person.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 7:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Er, okay. Now that that's over with...let's get back on the subject here.

What Martial Art style would be a good combination with Shotokan?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 7:37pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This can only end in hilarity....

Marasmos

Posted On:
    4/01/2005 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am threatening your astral person right now, dipshit. Actually, **** threats, I am currently in the process of a chi-assault on the very essence of your worthless being. Your spiritual energy is draining as we speak, and what is left of it is being infused with the deadliest of poisons, a black rott that will make every second your your remaining existance an excersise in pain.

Say your prayers and put your affairs in order before the last of your chi is forever corrupted by my astral touch.
    You say what about my rice?
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21222324 ... LastLast