Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 10:42pm

Style: Systema + SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    What was that eh? You don't know your history? Yeah I would say so. The British burned down the White House in 1812. Canada were little bitches of England back then you

Canadians the other white meat.

As for your other half of the post, yeah you must be Canadian, keep it on the other thread you dumbfuck inbred Maple Tree fucker.

As for bitter beer I have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. We must export that piss water Budweiser over to you guys. If you're so stupid (yeah redundant you're Canadian) to not hold off for the good stuff then you deserve to be butt fucked by a Wolverine.
    Yes, I sense great bitterness, the 2.5% beer must be the cause. I recommend you try real beer once you are of legal age. Until then, jerk off more to relieve all that stress, cuz obviously it wil be another few decades before you can afford a hooker, let alone a real gf. :knob:

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 10:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who're those gay guys on your avatar? :new_all_c
    The guy on the right in John Carey, who taught/teaches American Combato. He was blinded while serving as a Recon Marine in Vietnam, but continued training after his injury. Given his disability, I'm not going to trash on the guy for doing his best to continue in martial arts and make the best of his situation. but...

He actually had a gig, many years ago, training my unit on a regular basis. He taught a few techniques that I liked and I thought were actually quite applicable to situations we might find ourselves in. However, much of it was better suited for a blind guy teaching noobs off the street than for Marines in a combat environment. Sadly, it was actually better than the L.I.N.E. crap they were feeding us back then.

It was my first experience with RBSD...and, so far, last.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 10:45pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SubTerran
    Yes, I sense great bitterness, the 2.5% beer must be the cause. I recommend you try real beer once you are of legal age. Until then, jerk off more to relieve all that stress, cuz obviously it wil be another few decades before you can afford a hooker, let alone a real gf. :knob:

I see you've been hanging out with 5 year old Americans because you can't find anything intellegent to say. You make the assumption I would actually pay your mom for sex.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 10:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see you've been hanging out with 5 year old Americans because you can't find anything intellegent to say. You make the assumption I would actually pay your mom for sex.

sigh, omega, you are a sad little kid. But thats okay, everyone grows up eventually. All in good time you know, maybe I'll even come down to US for a break, visit you at home you know, have a heart to heart talk.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 10:52pm

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMFG! LOL.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 10:54pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sigh, omega, you are a sad little kid. But thats okay, everyone grows up eventually. All in good time you know, maybe I'll even come down to US for a break, visit you at home you know, have a heart to heart talk.
    (only problem with your put down kid is I'm a retired pro fighter. Currently all I do is coach and teach, I was trying to steer you into some good ones but ya didn't take the hint)

Yeah you sucked on that last one, I hope you didn't pull anything reaching for that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 10:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (only problem with your put down kid is I'm a retired pro fighter. Currently all I do is coach and teach, I was trying to steer you into some good ones but ya didn't take the hint)

Yeah you sucked on that last one, I hope you didn't pull anything reaching for that.

Sure you are, retired pro fighter....okay... guess I should come prepared eh? :qtank:

steer me into some good ones? umm.....

i dont know, from the messages you leave, I'd say it could be true that you retired as a pro fighter, meaning too many hits to the head sustained. You must not have been very good then.

btw, I am a retired Rambo. :new_silly

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 11:02pm

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMFG! LOL.

Still, 'Oh, Canada' DOES produce some very decent beer and ale. Little of it makes it to America though, it seems. Besides, ya gotta like a place where beer is served at places like a Pizza Hut..but you cant buy beer at a grocery store - have to go to a 'Beer Store' -- but grocery stores carry a full row of wines.

Also, it does have some fine fems -- though I cant vouch for anyones mom there. Omega, its IS a great place to visit...and sample its wares. I recommend you do so, one day. Think you might enjoy it. Stick to the big cities though.

This thread drifted abit - and its cracking me up.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 11:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Look up Omega before you talk. Go to the throwdown threads before you talk. Practice something besides systema before you talk. Make sure your little systema buddies tell you, there are many more adults on this site than little kids before you talk.

Don't challenge people before you are sure they won't smack you down. HA HA HA. If you read any threads besides this one you would......never mind that is what the search function is for use it.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/28/2005 11:05pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 11:03pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I was being quite serious. You're new to this site so you don't know any better.....

Any more rhetoric on how I'm not only makes you look dumber than you actually are.
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast