Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:32pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    Why the **** does everyone think it's just lifting advice Jim has given me? I personally show him the tapes of me at the throwdowns, he goes over them, and gives me the tips and pointers I need to do better. And guess what? It works.
    What tapes? I'll bet you two bucks I can give a reasonably similar list of comments.

And I don't know ****.

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then maybe people need to get the **** off the forums and start training.
    No ****. Djimbe included.

Hell it turned out that students from the very school he claimed he trained at said he didnt' train there much at all.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian
    Do you have any of those conversations saved?
    Doubtful. Not at this comp anyway. I'm at College, not back home.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:35pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Djimbe is the one making the claims. The burden of proof is on him. We do not have the time to coordinate efforts to disprove every fucking wackjob running their mouth on the Internet.

Djimbe's been given the opportunity to prove himself. Hell, if he'll fly to Kansas City, I can get him a heavyweight MMA match with very few problems. But he's the one laying the claims out there, he's been called on it, and he's the one whose responsibility it is to prove that he's not full of ****.

Again, stop dodging: Do you believe Djimbe can crush Rickson's forearms, and that he can deadlift more than the world record, or do you accept that he is full of **** on these two statements and you accept the rest of what he says anyway?

Seriously stop trying to muddle things, stop dodging the issue, and stop being such a fucking nutrider. Either answer the above question, or I'm going to seriously consider banning you along with him for being a douchebag with no intention here other than to troll for responses and stir up ****.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dochter
    What tapes? I'll bet you two bucks I can give a reasonably similar list of comments.

And I don't know ****.
    Every throwdown vid I've posted on this site. Give it a go.
    "Emevas,

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every throwdown vid I've posted on this site. Give it a go.
    I'll download some tomorrow.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Djimbe is the one making the claims. The burden of proof is on him. We do not have the time to coordinate efforts to disprove every fucking wackjob running their mouth on the Internet.
    Again, how is this any different from AK says?

Djimbe's been given the opportunity to prove himself. Hell, if he'll fly to Kansas City, I can get him a heavyweight MMA match with very few problems. But he's the one laying the claims out there, he's been called on it, and he's the one whose responsibility it is to prove that he's not full of ****.
    Bring him back and tell him. To my knowledge, people keep giving him fighting blueballs by setting up a match and backing out. I'm sure if you could set up a legitimate fight, he'd be game.

Again, stop dodging: Do you believe Djimbe can crush Rickson's forearms.
    Again, I literally cannot fathom the strength the man possess. That is why I remain silent on the issue.

and that he can deadlift more than the world record.
    Alright, seriously, does anyone have any actual documentation of this instance? I've heard it said for him, but Jim has never fuckin' posted his lifting numbers except for his curl for as long as I've known him

or do you accept that he is full of **** on these two statements and you accept the rest of what he says anyway?.
    What he tells me works. Why would I think it's full of **** if I can kick ass with it?

Either answer the above question, or I'm going to seriously consider banning you along with him for being a douchebag with no intention here other than to troll for responses and stir up ****.
    I'm sorry, I guess I missed the point of trollshido. Why the **** does this forum exist again? I'm not posting **** about this in the other forums, and when people (including you) have attempted to start **** with me, I kindly say I'll take it here, but not on the boards.
    "Emevas,

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:59pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The reason this is in Trollshido is because it is fucking stupid, yes. But Trollshido doesn't confer any diplomatic immunity from Bullshit statements and nutriding. It's not a playground for stupidity, it's a place we move stupid threads and stupid posters to keep the rest of the forums clean and bullshit free.

Hannibal regurgitates just as much "good advice" on cue, that doesn't mean he's not full of ****.

If Djimbe is strong enough to crush human bones, he should easily be able to prove it without needing to injure someone. All he has to do is close a #4 Captains of Crush grip trainer in front of someone like J-Lau. Here's a link: http://www.ironmind.com/ironcms/open...sofcrush1.html

But the point is that these are things that Djimbe needs to be doing on his own to back up his statements. Ashida Kim had to be hunted down because he was hiding on his own website, spouting bullshit. Djimbe came over here and started running his mouth saying the most ridiculous ****. Djimbe was challenged on these statements. Djimbe has had the opportunity to prove his statements, and when given the opportunity to "crush someone's forearms", he gassed out in a few minutes and started making excuses. We've got the fucking video evidence of it, and he's got none to prove he's not full of ****.

Your BS meter must be broken if you think he's some sort of badass.

<Insert something clever here>

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 8:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Currently a BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dochter
    No ****. Djimbe included.

Hell it turned out that students from the very school he claimed he trained at said he didnt' train there much at all.

I'm not taking a side on this. But, I am curious. How was this verified? I asked once before, and did not get an answer.
    Last edited by Raven; 3/31/2005 8:16pm at .
    :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    3/31/2005 8:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    I'm not taking a side on this. But, I am curious. How was this verified? I asked once before, and did not get an answer.
    Two students from the school he suppposedly attended came on the boards and independently said that he'd only been there a handful of times. I'll try and find the tyhread later. Djimbe made some vague refutations but really didn't have anything to say.