222041 Bullies, 4313 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 221 to 230 of 260
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 242526 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,791

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

    Djimbe runs his mouth so goddamn much he's bound to be right about something once in a while.
    And that once in a while has been every fuckin' time I've ever asked him for advice.

    And you guys seriously have better imaginations than I, because I seriously could not fathom being Jim's height/weight/strength level, so I honestly couldn't tell you if he could or could not do the things he said. You guys though are able to say "Yeah, I know what it's like to be 400lbs and powerlift, and I know that I couldn't do this".

    What I get fed up with is that no one will even try to misprove his supposed bullshit. This site is supposedly all about calling out frauds, yet Jim with his fuckin' open door policy has yet to be challenged. He's shown up at throwdowns, and no one even bothered to fuckin' do light standup with him. Instead, people just spew **** at him from behind a message board. How is this any different from Ashida Kim talking about how he could kick all of our asses, yet when he sees our open door policy, he bolts?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  2. Aesopian is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,501

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:20pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One thing I meant to ask earlier is if we are all really just picking on Djimbe for his bad English, how does this explain how everyone I've asked thinks Tigerfly is the more insane of the two?
  3. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,120

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:21pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    And that once in a while has been every fuckin' time I've ever asked him for advice.

    And you guys seriously have better imaginations than I, because I seriously could not fathom being Jim's height/weight/strength level, so I honestly couldn't tell you if he could or could not do the things he said. You guys though are able to say "Yeah, I know what it's like to be 400lbs and powerlift, and I know that I couldn't do this".

    What I get fed up with is that no one will even try to misprove his supposed bullshit. This site is supposedly all about calling out frauds, yet Jim with his fuckin' open door policy has yet to be challenged. He's shown up at throwdowns, and no one even bothered to fuckin' do light standup with him. Instead, people just spew **** at him from behind a message board. How is this any different from Ashida Kim talking about how he could kick all of our asses, yet when he sees our open door policy, he bolts?
    Disprove what, the fact that he and his wife lied about him being able to deadlift more than the world record, or being able to crush human bone with his hands?

    Stop fucking ignoring these lies. Seriously, what the **** would it take for you to pull your lips off his cock... him saying the Earth was flat? That he can transmute lead into gold?
  4. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,791

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:25pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Disprove what, the fact that he and his wife lied about him being able to deadlift more than the world record, or being able to crush human bone with his hands?
    Actually yeah. He says that if someone were to grapple with him, he would crush their forearms. I'm sure bullshido has plenty of awesome grapplers, so why doesn't anyone step up and prove he wouldn't be able to do it? I dunno, maybe that'd be too easy.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  5. Dochter is offline

    Neutral, or nearly so

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    8,050

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    What I get fed up with is that no one will even try to misprove his supposed bullshit. This site is supposedly all about calling out frauds, yet Jim with his fuckin' open door policy has yet to be challenged. He's shown up at throwdowns, and no one even bothered to fuckin' do light standup with him.
    A deadlift in excess of the world record was claimed on his behalf.
    He was called on it. Prior to that he let it stand.

    He has said he could do better in Pride and K-1 than Bob Sapp.
    He was called on it. Ultimately he has to prove it. He won't, he's a blowhard.
    Exhibit: Whatever happened to his supposed mma match?

    He has said two months of standup XingYi is equivalent in terms of ground grappling to a blue belt in bjj.
    He was called on it. Wtf, do you want 150# j-Lau to try and disprove him? Even giving up 200 pounds he'd probably be able to do it. He has a fight career to think about.

    He has claimed he could crush Rickson's forearms.
    Yeah, let me get on the phone to Rick this evening.

    What don't you get?
    I could give you lifting advice that would get you results too. Doesn't mean I'll do it often though. Unlike Djimbe I actually know I'm not qualified to do so.
    Yousir are a fucking idiot.
  6. Dochter is offline

    Neutral, or nearly so

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    8,050

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:28pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    Actually yeah. He says that if someone were to grapple with him, he would crush their forearms.
    Actually he didn't say someone, he said Rickson.

    And no Bullshido doesn't have very many awesome grapplers. Maybe a handful.
  7. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,791

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dochter
    A deadlift in excess of the world record was claimed on his behalf.
    He was called on it. Prior to that he let it stand.

    He has said he could do better in Pride and K-1 than Bob Sapp.
    He was called on it. Ultimately he has to prove it. He won't, he's a blowhard.
    Exhibit: Whatever happened to his supposed mma match?

    He has said two months of standup XingYi is equivalent in terms of ground grappling to a blue belt in bjj.
    He was called on it. Wtf, do you want 150# j-Lau to try and disprove him? Even giving up 200 pounds he'd probably be able to do it. He has a fight career to think about.

    He has claimed he could crush Rickson's forearms.
    Yeah, let me get on the phone to Rick this evening.

    What don't you get?
    I could give you lifting advice that would get you results too. Doesn't mean I'll do it often though. Unlike Djimbe I actually know I'm not qualified to do so.
    Yousir are a fucking idiot.
    Why the **** does everyone think it's just lifting advice Jim has given me? I personally show him the tapes of me at the throwdowns, he goes over them, and gives me the tips and pointers I need to do better. And guess what? It works.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  8. Aesopian is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,501

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:30pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have any of those conversations saved?
  9. Dochter is offline

    Neutral, or nearly so

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    8,050

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:30pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dochter
    He has said two months of standup XingYi is equivalent in terms of ground grappling to a blue belt in bjj.
    He was called on it. Wtf, do you want 150# j-Lau to try and disprove him? Even giving up 200 pounds he'd probably be able to do it. He has a fight career to think about.
    Scratch that if there are any exponents of that school in Reno with 15 months of XingYi (and only XingYi) I'll gladly grapple them. That's even better for the XY according to him.
  10. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,791

    Posted On:
    3/31/2005 7:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dochter
    Actually he didn't say someone, he said Rickson.

    And no Bullshido doesn't have very many awesome grapplers. Maybe a handful.
    Then maybe people need to get the **** off the forums and start training.

    Seriously though, we've got pro fighters logging in, BJJ purple+ belts, all of whom at the ready.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.