1. #211
    fanatical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    1,289
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ooo, trollshido. Small. Pink. Different.
    More human than human is our motto.

  2. #212
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if it took Shum so long to clean his gi because he pissed himself at the possibility of actually having to back up his ****...

    BTW: Lol at people neg repping me for trolling in trollshido. Man up bitches and say whatcha wanna say.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

  3. #213
    Mr. Mantis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    under the sink
    Posts
    6,331
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    I wonder if it took Shum so long to clean his gi because he pissed himself at the possibility of actually having to back up his ****...

    BTW: Lol at people neg repping me for trolling in trollshido. Man up bitches and say whatcha wanna say.
    You want to bitch about rep and join Djimbe for a little while eh? :icon_evil
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

  4. #214
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mantis
    You want to bitch about rep and join Djimbe for a little while eh? :icon_evil
    If I was bitching about rep, I'd post the little crying face and say "GIMME BACK MY REP YOU MEANIE BULLSHIDO MEMBERS!"

    As it stands, I'm bitching about people not posting anything but just shooting me a neg rep and saying "Duuur, you'er teh stupid LOLOL"

    I duuno, I just think it's cowardly ****, ya know? If you got probs with me, this would be the ideal thread to spit them out, rather than hiding behind the system that has caused so much drama in the first place =P
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

  5. #215

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,501
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it's interesting how sending somone a direct message is somehow cowardly, when that was the entire purpose of the system was delivering direct feedback to someone.

  6. #216

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    8,046
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    If you got probs with me, this would be the ideal thread to spit them out, rather than hiding behind the system that has caused so much drama in the first place =P
    Here you go:
    Anyone who, with any amount of regularity, even hints at being supportive of Djimbe is a big sack of idiotic ****.
    How does that work for you?

    Djimbe and his woman are liars, buffons and delusional. End of story.

  7. #217
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian
    I think it's interesting how sending somone a direct message is somehow cowardly, when that was the entire purpose of the system was delivering direct feedback to someone.
    It's cowardly beacuse this is a public domain, and doing that is simply sending your message outside of everyone else's site. It would be like me passing notes to someone during a public debate that says "Dur, you're dumb"

    And Doc, how does this work for you: How much you benchin' right now? How're your lifting methods workin' for ya?

    Everyone loves to jump up and down and scream "They're wrong!" yet I'm fuckin' living proof that it works.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

  8. #218

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,501
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're living proof that Djimbe could crush Rickson's forearms just by squeezing? :5paperbag

  9. #219

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    8,046
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    And Doc, how does this work for you: How much you benchin' right now? How're your lifting methods workin' for ya?

    Everyone loves to jump up and down and scream "They're wrong!" yet I'm fuckin' living proof that it works.
    My lifting? Well I don't really lift anymore. But I'm pretty positive I can still bench 275 and maybe 295 (at 200).

    What that has to do with the fact that they are liars (for god's sake look at some of the absurdities that they've claimed!) I don't know.

    Sure, they've possibly given you good advice. Not unique but effective advice. How does that diminsh the harrassment, lies, threats and general lunacy they've also demonstrated?
    Last edited by Dochter; 3/31/2005 7:18pm at .

  10. #220
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

    Djimbe runs his mouth so goddamn much he's bound to be right about something once in a while.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO