Page 2 of 26 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    180
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's blind as the result of a gunshot wound. Now he's going for TOTAL PARALYSIS OR DEATH!!!

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    177
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It does? Not according to Arkadiy Stepankovskiy.
    Okay

    Guys, gals

    Fun is fun, **** talking is **** talking.

    For those of you swho don;t know, Arkady was a very capable instructor out in chicago with a lot of experience. He was killed on the 7th of march in a dispute involving multiple people, kives and guns. According to police, he died taking a stab wound to save his friend's life. See the following link for details, courtesy of the Chicago Police via the Tribune (have to register):

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...ck=1&cset=true

    HE WAS A HERO

    For some anonymous internet piece of trash to take a man's untimely and tragic death and use it for his/her political BS agenda is beyond despicable. It's depraved. I hope you enjoy your stay in hell, because that's where you belong, scumbag. This isn't some mealy-mouthed waste of space like yoursef we're talking about, this man had a wife, kids, family, and people who loved hiim. Something a sociopathic little **** like you will never truly know.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,465
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyman
    Okay

    Guys, gals

    Fun is fun, **** talking is **** talking.

    For those of you swho don;t know, Arkady was a very capable instructor out in chicago with a lot of experience. He was killed on the 7th of march in a dispute involving multiple people, kives and guns. According to police, he died taking a stab wound to save his friend's life. See the following link for details, courtesy of the Chicago Police via the Tribune (have to register):

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...ck=1&cset=true

    HE WAS A HERO

    For some anonymous internet piece of trash to take a man's untimely and tragic death and use it for his/her political BS agenda is beyond despicable. It's depraved. I hope you enjoy your stay in hell, because that's where you belong, scumbag. This isn't some mealy-mouthed waste of space like yoursef we're talking about, this man had a wife, kids, family, and people who loved hiim. Something a sociopathic little **** like you will never truly know.

    Jellyman; this is what Kungfools does, don't read anything into it he simply points these things out. Don't take that so personal.

  4. #14
    Matt Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,246
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar - Who's the hoochie in your avatar? You should slow her down so we can enjoy her more... LOL

    As for the Systema bashing, I think it is hilarious. The System is still so small that, like the early days of Modern Arnis, the only real way to learn is to attend seminar after seminar and train on your own. There aren't schools worldwide, and for the most part trying to track down an instructor is an exercise in futility.

    I think the TKD folks think they've found their own scapegoat to berate because Systema has taken the attention of the rest of the MA world away from TKD (allowing them a moment to breathe). The funniest thing of all is that from the Systema folks I have spoken to, they couldn't give a damn if the rest of the world likes them or not! They have, for the most part, been well trained in other arts, and have moved on to Systema due to direct evidence of its utility.

    Ah, well... MA bashing trends come and go. To each their own, right?

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    177
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jellyman; this is what Kungfools does, don't read anything into it he simply points these things out. Don't take that so personal.
    So he's generally a bad person. Mock systema all day long, I don't really care enough to get mad. Joking about the death of friends and loved ones crosses the line. If he had said that **** in front of me... Well, maybe it's just as well.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,465
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyman
    So he's generally a bad person. Mock systema all day long, I don't really care enough to get mad. Joking about the death of friends and loved ones crosses the line. If he had said that **** in front of me... Well, maybe it's just as well.

    Again this is what he does. When Alex Gong got shot he had everybody in an uproar.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    177
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that's a pretty weird schtick. I'm chilled now though

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyman
    Okay

    Guys, gals

    Fun is fun, **** talking is **** talking.

    For those of you swho don;t know, Arkady was a very capable instructor out in chicago with a lot of experience. He was killed on the 7th of march in a dispute involving multiple people, kives and guns. According to police, he died taking a stab wound to save his friend's life.
    Hmmm, I had no idea being a pin cushion for knives is how systema dealt with lethal force. Interesting... :thumbsup:

    For some anonymous internet piece of trash to take a man's untimely and tragic death and use it for his/her political BS agenda is beyond despicable. It's depraved. I hope you enjoy your stay in hell, because that's where you belong, scumbag.
    Sorry chump, I'm an atheist. Therefore, the threat of eternal damnation holds no fear for me. Besides, I have to believe even if such a place really existed, telling folks you dislike that they're likely to end up there just for having a opposing view would hardly be the christian thing to do. Hey, for all you know your systema idol is residing there now. :eusa_danc

    This isn't some mealy-mouthed waste of space like yoursef we're talking about, this man had a wife, kids, family, and people who loved hiim. Something a sociopathic little **** like you will never truly know.
    Now, he's just worm food. Oh, well.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Jellyman; this is what Kungfools does, don't read anything into it he simply points these things out. Don't take that so personal.
    Yes, I don't believe in placing blinders on just to hide from the facts.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Again this is what he does. When Alex Gong got shot he had everybody in an uproar.
    Damn shame about Alex too, at least he proved martial arts crime fighting should be left to the authorities. I'm guessing the systema instructor was too wrapped up in his stellar cqc capable abilities to learn that valuable lesson.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Page 2 of 26 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO