222018 Bullies, 4294 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 260
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,791

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:33am

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In fact, just so people don't start thinking I'm bullshido, I present to you

    Me at 17 (in the middle)



    Me at 18.5





    I started out at 155lbs, and am now on my way to 190.

    Used to bench 150, now at 300
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  2. Shuma-Gorath is offline
    Shuma-Gorath's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,612

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:33am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    Hey kids, and welcome to another exciting pop quiz.
    I have one of my own: Since when is one (likely athletically-gifted) person a worthwhile experiment sample? You probably could have achieved the same results by aimlessly running and lifting random ****.

    Your success doesn't even put a dent in the bullshit those two have spewed in their time here.
  3. SMF is offline
    SMF's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    920

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:37am


     Style: Delusional Idiocy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahahah emevas that is fucking awesome
  4. MrMcFu is offline

    Badness will not be rewarded

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,840

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:38am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Evmas,

    Didn't you fight that guy unarmed while he had a pair of sticks or something?
  5. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,791

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:38am

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    Just because they gave you some fitness advice that worked out for you doesn't mean they are not full of **** about other things.

    Are you forgetting all the incidents in Djimbe's signature? All the out of control flame wars?

    I love this. It's always the same "TF shouldn't give fitness advice because she's fat!!!" "It's works" "*SOB* That's not the point!"

    if people would stop saying stupid **** about her looks, I wouldn't have to bring this **** up.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  6. Djimbe is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,058

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:38am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shumagorath , meet Emevas , a Product of Tigerfly's methods .

    And not the only one .
  7. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,791

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:39am

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuma-Gorath
    I have one of my own: Since when is one (likely athletically-gifted) person a worthwhile experiment sample? You probably could have achieved the same results by aimlessly running and lifting random ****.

    Your success doesn't even put a dent in the bullshit those two have spewed in their time here.
    Athetlically gifted? **** you you little presumptious piece of ****. I was a fat kid growing up. I started in TKD because I fucking got my ass kicked everyday. I then became fuckin' borderline anorexic, then finally got on track with their advice.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  8. MrMcFu is offline

    Badness will not be rewarded

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,840

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:40am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    I love this. It's always the same "TF shouldn't give fitness advice because she's fat!!!" "It's works" "*SOB* That's not the point!"
    Read what I wrote. I never said not to take their fitness advice. If it worked for you, great. I was refferring to all the other crap.
  9. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,791

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:41am

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    Evmas,

    Didn't you fight that guy unarmed while he had a pair of sticks or something?
    Bokkens, best friend of mine. Those welts on my back in that pic are from that.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  10. Klasanov is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    108

    Posted On:
    3/29/2005 3:42am


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I threw two round kicks in that fight and both make square impact on my opponent's quad.
    The forearm is not the quadricep. My own Sihing would be the first to tell you that. AGain, you dare call Djimbe a retarded halfwit?

    Takes one to know one, I suppose.

    So in other words you do wing chun.
    If believeing that preventeth your head from exploding, then yes.

    I don't claim to do Aikido and Systema because I work out with practitioners of those arts on the weekend, nor do I claim to do wing chun because I took a couple classes once. Claiming you "do MMA" because you practice it on weekends is like saying you're a member of the Hell's Angels because you own a Harley and some boots.
    Here's the thing. I didn't claim I take boxing, and I do practice MMA on weekends, with an actual teacher, not some people who know the stuff and we just work together with.

    EVERY wing chun person says this. Yes, even the ones who don't train in your school and have "the real" wing chun.
    Every? Actually, there was a Xingyi student stating the imporance of teacher over style as well. Its not just Wing Chun, Theorem disproved.

    Also, it does not say that style does not matter, just that the teacher is more important. A bad style taught by a good teache will be better than a good style taught by a bad teacher. If I taught you boxing, you'd suck, even though its a good style.

    We can only work with what you give us. But taking a few classes here and there and doing **** on weekends does not amount to anything.
    It is still a bad assumption. You never thought maybe it changed because I rarely come here?

    OK then, tough guy, how many times a week must I train MMA to say I do MMA? And if this logic is true, why do you keep your "karate" as your listed style since you never take it anymore and its mcdojo? Mcdojos amount to nothing. Bad habits is not something to be proud of.

    I do MMA because I train MMA, even though its once a week. Is that a lot better than the twice a week you've been doing? No. Twice a week amounts to nothing either, so you don't train.

    The false (non-GraveDigger) lineage.
    Nice try, but you're wrong.

    No, taking Djimbe's side in an argument means you're ignorant. Which is why you couldn't parse the original sentence properly.
    Thinking you're badass with 6 years of mcdojo Karate and a few months of kickboxing and thinking someone has no idea of how to fight just because they take a different style means you're a retarded idiot. Which is why you don't even know your quad from your forearm.
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.