Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 1:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL!

You guys can say whatever you like,

But the fact remains, you guys go out of your way to bag on TMA because you practice MMA.

Now when a guy who is beyond both TMA and MMA invites you to test your skill, all you do is whine and cry and say "go to NHB bar" etc..

LOL!

Do you really think I am foolish that I have no knowledge in skill for NHB? LOL!

I am quite versed in NHB for your information. However, I just play on a much higher level than most of you dweebs in here.

Just admit it, you may be tough guys compared to TKD guys, but are nothin but a bunch of pussies when a psycho like me comes in here and puts you in your place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 1:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it funny because I'm not an MMA guy, and I love the gross generalizations! Woohoo!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 2:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KMiller1204,

You made some good points, and I have no problem with that,

and I challenge these fools to come down to my turf. They think they are so tough? OK. No problem. Come down to Tommy's in Los Angeles and ask for "J".

Like you said, there may come a day when my homies are not around, and I have no weapons and I may get killed.

However, there may also come a day for the NHB unhumble internet tough guy, who one day may stumble upon a bunch of TMA guys with stilettos in their pocket who would rather stab them than use a spinning back kick.

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 2:54am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm... TMA guy stabbing with a stiletto, instead of a spinning back kick... that isn't TMA. Thats some dork who takes a TMA and is a thug with a knife. You make SO MUCH SENSE!!!!

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 3:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Knifer has a point tho. Dunno about you guys, but I'd avoid a confrontation with a knifer or a gunman. You can train as much as you want but it still requires luck to disarm a armed peep. I've tried sparring against rubberknives many times and every time I would have ended up dead. We even importet (Yes I am not American, I live in Skandinavia) people who claimed they were experts to disarm weapons from various countries, but none of them would have made it out of the fight without ATLEAST serious injurys when we put them against a knife. Even if the knife wielder was one of our junior members.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 4:07am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In Canada it's basically illegal to carry any weapon, so while learning to defend AGAINST them is a good idea, carrying one yourself is not, at least in my country.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 4:30am

Style: Baboo Baby

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can carry a knife of any length as long as it's worn very openly. You get in deep **** for carrying a knife in your pocket, or even partly covered by a jacket. Pretty much everything else is illegal though, you're not even supposed to wear chains.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 5:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    True, true.
    Same here (Sweden).

Wish that meant that the thugs didn't carry them tho. They just don't give a ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 5:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct.

Thugs don't give a ****, so maybe you tough guys better just stick to messing with easy targets like TKD guys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2002 6:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct.

Thugs don't give a ****, so maybe you tough guys better just stick to messing with easy targets like TKD guys.

Why do you think we are looking for targets??? Tonight I think I will go downtown lookin fer a fight w/ a lil TKD guy??? WTF??
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast