Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 10:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How good are you?

Really?

If you think you're truly a bad ass , like that Chad fool from Hick Town Minnesota, Would you care to engage in a knife fight, or even a gun fight. Just like in the wild wild west.

If you're the type of wannabe warrior who is afraid to die in combat, we can use a rubber knife, or a paintball gun okay?

I will represent the Traditional Martial Artist, and will take on NHB members of this forum in an effotr to prove how worthless your training is when compared to a real warrior.

Seriously, have you ever thought about putting yourself in a combative situation where you faced the possibility of death? Or like everybody else, has it always been from the relative safety of NHB sport fighting, where if you lose there is a ref and a doctor to bail you out.

So, let's do this.

I'm willing to test my combative skills against any of you NHB guys.
    You are welcome to incorporate any technique, weapon or style you like.

But remember, if you are an NHB guy, you may want to stick with NHB because this is about discovering the truth, and limitations of your training.

If you bring a knife, or a weapon please keep in mind that you are no longer using your NHB style and as a result admit that you are using Traditional Martial arts, or Cowboy fighting.

The location will be in Los Angeles in the Tommy's parking lot on Beverly and Rampart.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 11:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How good are you?

Really?

If you think you're truly a bad ass , like that Chad fool from Hick Town Minnesota, Would you care to engage in a knife fight, or even a gun fight. Just like in the wild wild west.

If you're the type of wannabe warrior who is afraid to die in combat, we can use a rubber knife, or a paintball gun okay?

I will represent the Traditional Martial Artist, and will take on NHB members of this forum in an effotr to prove how worthless your training is when compared to a real warrior.

Seriously, have you ever thought about putting yourself in a combative situation where you faced the possibility of death? Or like everybody else, has it always been from the relative safety of NHB sport fighting, where if you lose there is a ref and a doctor to bail you out.

So, let's do this.

I'm willing to test my combative skills against any of you NHB guys.
    You are welcome to incorporate any technique, weapon or style you like.

But remember, if you are an NHB guy, you may want to stick with NHB because this is about discovering the truth, and limitations of your training.

If you bring a knife, or a weapon please keep in mind that you are no longer using your NHB style and as a result admit that you are using Traditional Martial arts, or Cowboy fighting.

The location will be in Los Angeles in the Tommy's parking lot on Beverly and Rampart.

LMAO what a dumbass.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 11:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yknow...Im normally against cencorship of any kind. It breeds a whiny forum where people are afraid to say what they actually think because someone wmight cry on them. BUUUUUUUUUT, I DO think Choke's UNIQUE talents are needed from time to time.....

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, ****** mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 11:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just picked up one of these, going to mount it too my Hyundai Excel, mind if I bring it?

Oh, by the way . . . what the **** do guns have to do with traditional martial arts captain mono-brow?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 12:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This wimp is a true troll. He must of belted that out before school while mommy was waitng in the car for him.
    Knifer stats: 5'4", 138lbs., braces, acne, last guy picked for dodge ball team in gym class just ahead of the fat girl, sick of being pushed around by HS wrestling team .....except for that one 119lber...heez a cuteey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 12:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ah, you must study the ancient art of glock-do.

do you train under a monk for that stuff?
  7. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 2:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is like an episode of gunsmoke

.. on crack

my kung fu eeeeeees better than yours!

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 4:32pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Using a Knife is TMA... uh huh...

Thats like saying if I punch its TMA, kick its TMA, if I fall over its TMA (Breakfalling), if I go jerk off its some sort of palm TMA... a Knife is a tool, using a tool doesn't make you be using an art, an art us just a philosophy, ideology, and some techniques.

Using a tool, is using a tool. And yes, you are an idiot. Saying you can beat anyone unarmed because you use a knife, is like me saying I could beat any TMA because I use a gun! Go challenge a Green Beret to a fight!

BTW - If you want to see the REAL TRUE POWER, I could arrange you to see the full force of my NUKE-FU!

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...

Edited by - Nihilanthic on August 08 2002 16:33:31
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 6:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's said he will act more civilly and this thread is evidence of that, he's not calling everyone gay and crap like that. Anyway I would choose the human body as the only weapon allowed in such a challenge and go from there. Remember Knifer you will, at some time in your life, find yourself unarmed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2002 9:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I say if he wants to fight people, he'd better challenge them in his own court, because he wants realism, and in real life you're not always in your home court...in fact, you're normally in his. So if you want to fight some NHB people, go to them. After all, this isn't a ringfight where everyone knows what's going on. I say you meet some NHB person in a bar or alley in _their_ home town where _they_ choose the location and _they_ set the fight up. After all, you're not always going to have friends to back you up and you won't get to choose where, when, and with what weapons.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast