Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Didn't so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:00pm

Style: Ex-TKD, BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuDoesWork
    How the mighty have fallen. I predicted this years ago. I said it was only a matter of time. All people would say was , "There could NEVER be BJJ bullshido." "The style is just too deadly for there to be fakers."

And here we are............... :evil6: :laughing7

It just goes to show, the suck ass' of the world will make bullshido out of anything.
    BJJ bullshido is harder to pull off; you can't say "too deadly for the ring" to keep from sparring the people who would expose you because everyone knows that it makes frequent appearances in the ring, and you can't fake for very long without being exposed (like this guy is going to be now).
    sudo make me a sandwich!

Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he's lying about this, it's a cinch he's lying about other aspects of his life too.

Maybe we can get him kicked out of B school...

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exposed? So what!! How many fakers and cheats have been exposed only to continue to grow and get students and spread their cancer? In my own circle, theres the Paulie Zink example, pure horse ****, does that stop him? No. Chan Sao Chung berrates and challenges him, he backs down. Does that stop him? No. He is the butt of jokes for most CMA teachers. Does that stop him? No.

Welcome to the party BJJ, its only just begun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:13pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has this guy changed his profile already? I can't see where he claims to be a BJJ black belt.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:16pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3rd and 4th paragraphs

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:22pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/HapKiDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Kahn
    Here is my email to him

Stephen,

I am very curious to know where you got your black belt. As an actual Gracie jiu jitsu Black belt I find it very strange not to have EVER heard of you or your undefeated record before. I would also assume a Gracie Black belt would also know that there are +/- 25 or so American black belts from the Gracie Family, not two. I worked very hard, very long to get my belt and i find it insulting and pathetic that you would claim something like that if you are not. Please let me know who you got it from so I can verify or actually go out an earn your belt before putting that crap in your bio.

awaiting an answer,

Rob Kahn
    Royce Gracie Blackbelt
    Outstanding! I hope he reads that and has a fucking heart attack.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:28pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just searched a good 20 minutes on google.com for this guy.

Entries included "Stephen Clark" "Stephen Clark MMA" "Stephen Clark Brazilian Jiu Jitsu" "Stephen Clark BJJ" "Stephen Clark Jiu Jitsu" "Stephen Clark NHB".

The only page I could find was the one that was linked on the first post of this thread.

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:32pm

Style: Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How the mighty have fallen. I predicted this years ago. I said it was only a matter of time. All people would say was , "There could NEVER be BJJ bullshido." "The style is just too deadly for there to be fakers."

And here we are............... :evil6: :laughing7

It just goes to show, the suck ass' of the world will make bullshido out of anything.

this is the very thing that causes bullshido, the fact that it gets a good rep for being deadly(lol). the guys just riding on bjj's coat tales to make him self out to be somethign hes not.

not olny is this sad for him to lie, but it kinda puts bjj in this column of house hold martial arts like kung fu and karate.
    Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
    My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:35pm

Style: Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exposed? So what!! How many fakers and cheats have been exposed only to continue to grow and get students and spread their cancer? In my own circle, theres the Paulie Zink example, pure horse ****, does that stop him? No. Chan Sao Chung berrates and challenges him, he backs down. Does that stop him? No. He is the butt of jokes for most CMA teachers. Does that stop him? No.

Welcome to the party BJJ, its only just begun.
    to bad theres no more reps this is exactly how i feel. but this is good for bjj in general as its made the name more common.

sorta like in middle school when all the kiddy's use to do kun-fu moves and stuff, maybe now the kids will be doing armbars and triangles.
    Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
    My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 1:44pm

Style: wingy chingy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He doesn't seem to be teaching anything though does he.
    "It does not matter who the master is. It does not matter what the face looks like. The masters are of the Qimen school of qigong/meditation which is related to Zen. The master wears white robes, and the predecessor master wears bright gold robes. The qimen school travels the univers and is not restricted to what paradise they live in. It has many masters" -Serious Harm
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast