218358 Bullies, 5715 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    3/19/2005 6:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by antonanton
    I didn't bother reading any of this cause its way to long- but i just have to say that that guy totally looks like that fat nerdy guy who works in the grossary store craig from Malcom in the middle- incase no one pointed that out yet
    "Kip, did you eat all the chips?"
    "Napoleon, you know I'm bulking up to be a cage fighter...."

Posted On:
    3/19/2005 11:42pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dakotajudo

I think, though, an email first to Miletich may have been more appropriate - he does claim to have chosen U of I because he'd trained there (Miletich Fighting Systems) several times, and they're only about an hour away. Kind of their back yard. Since he's claiming to be a MMA instructor, they might have somtheing to lose if he, through negligent coaching, get's somebody fucked up.
    I've posted the Stephen Clark link on the mma.tv UG forum Stephen Clark thread and invited Miletich to respond to Clark's claim that he trained with the Miletich Fighting System team; Miletich posts on mma.tv as "croatian."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2005 1:01am

Style: Delusional Idiocy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its a real long shot but if he is legit then I am going to laugh at most of you guys untill I throw up. Please god.....

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    3/20/2005 1:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread warms my heart.

This is what Bullshido is all about...and its obvious the mission will never end.

Good work fellas.

I hope you skewer this fat patty like we used to knife hogs in South Carolina.

Posted On:
    3/20/2005 1:32am

supporting member
     Style: Royce Gracie Black Belt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my latest email to him

I have not heard back from you yet regarding your black belt. I am sure your school will not appreciate fraudulent claims on there website and my next step will be to email them unless I hear from you

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    3/20/2005 1:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Kahn
    my latest email to him

I have not heard back from you yet regarding your black belt. I am sure your school will not appreciate fraudulent claims on there website and my next step will be to email them unless I hear from you
    Nice... this should be interesting. =)

Posted On:
    3/20/2005 2:54am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Kahn
    my latest email to him

Will you be addressing your correspondence to Gary Gaeth?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2005 11:51pm

Style: The Jits & Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rob,

He did not return any of my emails either. I emailed his school. I actually copied his site and sent them the site before he made any changes to it. I just kindly informed them that they should ask this guy about his claims...I also nicely told them that this guy is making their school look bad. Let's see what happens!!
    :qleft4: :new_blowi

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/21/2005 2:00am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Clark
    After giving up on law school, I decided to give myself some time to pursue my passion: martial arts. I have been involved in martial arts since I was 9 years old (that's 20 years for those of you who need to refresh your math for the GMAT, hehehe). In fact, I am one of only two non-Brazilian Gracie Jiujitsu black belts in the United States.

I started putting my skills to use by teaching martial arts, providing security services, and serving as a bodyguard. I eventually decided to go "all out," to really test my skills, so I started competing in jiujitsu and mixed martial arts tournaments. I am proud to say that I remain undefeated to this day. Unfortunately, some health problems forced me to stop competing. Thankfully, I had my teaching to feed my martial arts "craving." I also started working on other entrepreneurial outgrowths from my martial arts base. For instance, I started selling my fight team T-shirts ("Team FullBlown").
    I think these two paragraphs sum up why he is getting called out. If he was just lying about a Black Belt not teaching, not competing and it was a little blurb I wouldn't have a problem. It is one thing to say you have a BB. It is a whole different thing to say you are one of two non-American GRACIE BB that teaches. . Plus it is a diary not a Resume so it is similar to posting on a BLOG. It is out there for inspection and should be called out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2005 11:12am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is/was a Team Full Blown in Dayton, Ohio. Don't know anything else as there's just a listing:

(cut + pasted)
    "Ohio Dayton Team Full Blown Full Blown Fighting Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Tracy`s Kenpo Mixed Martial Arts Shootfighting"

There's an address and phone number as well, but you can go look up the link and find them. I'd suggest not doing a thing with either unless you're being constructive.

This is where I found the info (from a google search. I figured if the guy is [potentially] foolish enough to exaggerate/lie on the web, he might be guilty of typos in his writing):

http://www.intershopnetwork.com/mart...ools.htm#o hio

also:

http://www.challengermartialarts.com/schools.ht m

It's a multi-domain directory of martial arts schools - maybe one of those failed bad-ideas from the late 90's - trying to do a yahoo thing for martial arts. The link came up more than twice, but always 404'd out or had server misconfiguration errors.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112 LastLast