Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/18/2005 6:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    So you can only tap out JMAs and BJJers, not CMAists now? ;)
    I had no trouble tapping him with the Ezekiel choke when he came to my BJJ school. Try again :sleepy4:

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 7:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    Considering he posted a clip where he actually tapped a guy out on the ground and has proven he can grapple, that makes your retorts all the more funnier due to your poor ground skills.
    Rule of thumb when it comes to "giving yourself " a title:

To be a grappler you MUST tap out trained grapplers on some sort of regular basis.
    To be a boxer you MUST box AND spar ( competition would add weight to the claim also) other trained boxers.
    To be a fighter you MUST actually fight and BEAT other trained fighters.

Just a simple guidline to follow in the future.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 7:41am

Style: Cross Traiing/MMA/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so what if you do all them and then say there is some good in Ninjitsu - you just have to sadly know what your looking for?

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 7:50am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonshu
    so what if you do all them and then say there is some good in Ninjitsu - you just have to sadly know what your looking for?
    I have NO idea what you are asking.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 8:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin69
    I have NO idea what you are asking.
    You asked this earlier -

To be a grappler you MUST tap out trained grapplers on some sort of regular basis.
    To be a boxer you MUST box AND spar ( competition would add weight to the claim also) other trained boxers.

I was saying what if you do the above and still say there are some parts of Ninjitsu that are good and usable?

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 8:09am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You asked this earlier -

I was saying what if you do the above and still say there are some parts of Ninjitsu that are good and usable?

I am sure that, every system has "useable parts".
    What does that have to do with anything?

My point was that, you can't call yourself a "grappler" because you managed to "tap" out someone with little or no grappling skills, no more than you can call yourself a "knockout artist" just because you knocked out an old lady by the bus stop with a sucker punch.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 9:16am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ROFLMAO!!!

You guys are funny. Many of you don't know what the **** you're talking about and the rest....well shame on you. This is why I am systematicly making my way to each one of you so I can mud stomp you. :pottytrai
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 9:33am

Style: ninjutsu, submission, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Sonshu]

To be a fighter you MUST actually fight and BEAT other trained fighters. [\QUOTE]

To be a ninja you must.................. BE A RADICAL TURTLE

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 10:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin69
    I am sure that, every system has "useable parts".
    What does that have to do with anything?

My point was that, you can't call yourself a "grappler" because you managed to "tap" out someone with little or no grappling skills, no more than you can call yourself a "knockout artist" just because you knocked out an old lady by the bus stop with a sucker punch.
    And imho the same as slating arts you have never trained in just because some people who have grappled for a bit say Ninjitsu is crap cos someone posted they beat a Ninjitsu guy at there club. Idiots put Ninja sites up on the net and claim to be good the same as we are now getting silly people posting on the net now they are a BB in BJJ (one was owned on this site).

After all in Early UFC Steve Jenum did beat a pretty good boxer with Ninjitsu (the guy was no slouch and built like a fighter) with a fighting record. Jenum was no MMA guy and had he been he would have won earlier but he did just use Ninjitsu.

I know there is huge amount of bad Ninjitsu around but there is some good, I am merely saying the good stuff works and Asia you sound like the twats that give TMA arts a bad name.

I am a big critic of the art Ninjitsu as a whole as I have trained with the 11th+ dan's who CAN NOT FIGHT, but I have trained with some good 1st dans who can look after themselves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2005 10:29am

Style: ninjutsu, submission, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And imho the same as slating arts you have never trained in just because some people who have grappled for a bit say Ninjitsu is crap cos someone posted they beat a Ninjitsu guy at there club. Idiots put Ninja sites up on the net and claim to be good the same as we are now getting silly people posting on the net now they are a BB in BJJ (one was owned on this site).

After all in Early UFC Steve Jenum did beat a pretty good boxer with Ninjitsu (the guy was no slouch and built like a fighter) with a fighting record. Jenum was no MMA guy and had he been he would have won earlier but he did just use Ninjitsu.

I know there is huge amount of bad Ninjitsu around but there is some good, I am merely saying the good stuff works and Asia you sound like the twats that give TMA arts a bad name.

I am a big critic of the art Ninjitsu as a whole as I have trained with the 11th+ dan's who CAN NOT FIGHT, but I have trained with some good 1st dans who can look after themselves.
    Steve jennum also beat that big ass karate guy, he was huge omg
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364243444546 47484950 ... LastLast